Upgrade for Recent Buyers

EZdrummer Pre-sales
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Erik Phersson

We had a bug in our website. Sorry about that. I have now added a EZdrummer 2 upgrade to your account.

Erik Phersson - Toontrack
    Head Of Development

John Sweet
    Participant

I am in the same situation as Nicholas. How do I get my free upgrade? Thanks.

Erik Phersson

@saxtravel said:

I am in the same situation as Nicholas. How do I get my free upgrade? Thanks.

You have an EZdrummer 2 Upgrade in your account. Click ‘My Account’ in the top menu bar and then choose ‘ My Products’

Head Of Development

John Sweet
    Participant

Thank, Erik. Got it.Laugh

Cassandra Lesh
    Participant

I need it in my account too.

Zo
    Participant

Is it possible to buy EZ drummer 1 still and get this one free or the opposit ?

do you guyz offer EDU prices for SAE students and teachers ?

Thks

Scott

Zo,

As of today, EZdrummer 1 is no longer available for sale.

You can purchase EZdrummer 2 from your favorite retailer.

I don’t know of any edu sale prices for students though.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

beheriter
    Participant

I bought it on 12/20/2013 will the update apply to my account. Please let me know..

Erik Phersson

@beheriter said:

I bought it on 12/20/2013 will the update apply to my account. Please let me know..

You are not eligible for a free upgrade but you can still buy an upgrade at the regular discounted price just as everyone else.

Head Of Development

Timo Teufert
    Participant

I just received EZ Drummer 1 (ordered it on Saturday) and installed it successfully. Now I’d like to upgrade to EZ Drummer 2, but when I click on the icon on the “My Products” page, nothing happens. What can I do?

Erik Phersson

@Timo_1 said:

I just received EZ Drummer 1 (ordered it on Saturday) and installed it successfully. Now I’d like to upgrade to EZ Drummer 2, but when I click on the icon on the “My Products” page, nothing happens. What can I do?

Not sure why nothing happens when you click on ‘My Products’ but there is a EZdrummer 2 Upgrade registered to you account. Can you try another web browser?

Head Of Development

Timo Teufert
    Participant

Thanks. After restarting the computer twice and after attempting the upgrade for about 10 times, it suddenly worked. I don’t know why. I use MS Internet Explorer. Anyway, I’m happy that it’s running now. Thanks again.

Ron.Oliver
    Participant

Hi, I purchased EZdrummer on March 23 specifically so I’d have the upgrade to EZdrummer 2, but when I look at the my products page online it’s showing the EZdrummer 2 upgrade as unauthorized…

Thanks,

Ermin Beganovic
    Participant

I bought EZD1 in March as well and i dont see EZD2 in My Products.

Erik Phersson

@Ron.Oliver said:

Hi, I purchased EZdrummer on March 23 specifically so I’d have the upgrade to EZdrummer 2, but when I look at the my products page online it’s showing the EZdrummer 2 upgrade as unauthorized…

Thanks,

It will show as Unauthorized until you have installed it and authorized it, something that can be done online from within EZdrummer 2 itself.

Head Of Development

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.