Jerome Masson
Participant
Topics Started: 1
Replies Created: 2
Has Thanked: 0
Been Thanked: 0
Same here. Tried on 3 different Pc and get the connection time out message etc.
Are they going to answer this question? I would like to buy a 6 pack from Sweetwater, but they don’t have the “make your own bundle option”. If I buy any 6 pack, can i change the packs to what i want?
I don’t how you managed to get a quick response like… Anyway, Time & Space have a good deal on those 6 packs right now. good luck!
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
