Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

EZkeys MIDI 6 pack

MIDI Packs Pre-sales
Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • clarksbox
    Participant

Are they going to answer this question? I would like to buy a 6 pack from Sweetwater, but they don’t have the “make your own bundle option”. If I buy any 6 pack, can i change the packs to what i want?

Scott

The Toontrack Webshop allows for a custom Ezkeys MIDI pack. You select the 6 from the menu at time of purchase.

I’m not sure what bundles Sweetwater is selling or how it works on their online store. If you have a Sweetwater sales rep, you should reach out to them and see how it’s handled.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

clarksbox
    Participant

Thanks, for the quick response. The reason to purchase from Sweetwater is the 48 months no interest. If i bought straight from Toontrack, I would have to put it on my credit card at 24%. So theres incentive to buy from Sweetwater. I just want to know if I bought a regular 6 pack of midi files, can I choose different titles when it comes time to register the product or am i stuck with the 6 pack or pre-determined titles (many of which make no sense buying together).

Jerome Masson
    Participant

Are they going to answer this question? I would like to buy a 6 pack from Sweetwater, but they don’t have the “make your own bundle option”. If I buy any 6 pack, can i change the packs to what i want?

I don’t how you managed to get a quick response like… Anyway, Time & Space have a good deal on those 6 packs right now. good luck!

Scott

Thanks, for the quick response. The reason to purchase from Sweetwater is the 48 months no interest. If i bought straight from Toontrack, I would have to put it on my credit card at 24%. So theres incentive to buy from Sweetwater. I just want to know if I bought a regular 6 pack of midi files, can I choose different titles when it comes time to register the product or am i stuck with the 6 pack or pre-determined titles (many of which make no sense buying together).

I’ve asked Toontrack Support. This the reply I received regarding Sweetwater’s EZkeys MIDI Bundles:

“At Sweetwater it is typically only individual MIDI titles where the customer can get a generic serial that lets them choose what they want. The bundles for MIDI and EZmix packs have titles pre-selected that cannot be changed.”

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

clarksbox
    Participant

Thanks for the reply. It sure would be nice if Sweetwater was allowed to sale the “create your own” 6 packs. I know i would have bought at least 2 (Drum and EZ keys) this last month. Thanks again!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.