Ange Le Vert Guerrier
Participant
Topics Started: 2
Replies Created: 5
Has Thanked: 1
Been Thanked: 0
No I have not submitted a ticket.
I’m running Windows 8.1…….
And I installed Windows 8 is that an issue…..
Not sure how to back step my version of Windows.
When installed, right click the Application icon and ‘Run as Admin’.
Hello, John when I try to run the installed PM it says Update Program manager
furture trouble shooting states My system uncompatible
I’m running windows 8.1
HI
From your site I cannot auth its asking for my computer I.D/ then it says I dont need to provide my computer I.d
select the PM, When I do it fails and is unable to complete the Auth,
A phone call would be great thanks…
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
