DrumIQ
Participant
Topics Started: 0
Replies Created: 5
Has Thanked: 0
Been Thanked: 0
I need some help please, I bought EZdrummer 2core library and the Gospel library of Calvin Rodger’s. I can’t download the Gospel pack it say I have to get the latest sampler, I managed to download the EZdrummer and it says ready to use but I still can’t open it.
I just bought the Gospel EZX, but I can’t install it becuz of this msg saying I should upgrade my Toontrack sampler, any help pls I am using logic and I want to open it in there
thanks Elton
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
