icon-toontrack-20tt-20-symbolicon-aiicon-arrangementsicon-arrow-left-1icon-arrow-left-2icon-arrow-left-3icon-arrow-right-1icon-arrow-right-2icon-arrow-right-3icon-automationicon-bleedicon-bounceicon-brushesicon-brushes2icon-campaign-pageicon-circlesClosedicon-cloudCommentsicon-cross-invicon-crossicon-cymbalicon-dislike-1icon-dislike-2Unread topicicon-downloaddrumsicon-drag-dropicon-drumkiticon-drums2icon-drumsticksicon-edrumsicon-electronicTopicicon-envelopeicon-fadersicon-faqForumForumTopic replyicon-futurehiticon-galaxyicon-grid-editoricon-headphonesicon-hihaticon-hot-topicicon-importsamplesicon-information-invicon-informationicon-joystickicon-kickicon-like-1icon-like-2Locked topicicon-macrosicon-massenburgAccountCartSearchicon-microphoneicon-midi-exporticon-midi-searchicon-midi-trackericon-midi-tracksicon-midiicon-mix-channelsicon-mixericon-news-inspirationicon-one-noteicon-percussionicon-percussion2Sticky topicicon-play-1-invicon-play-1icon-play-2-invicon-play-2icon-play-3icon-plus-invicon-plusicon-presetsPrivate topicicon-rawicon-reverseanythingicon-samplesicon-save-drumicon-seamlessicon-settingsicon-shapesicon-snareicon-song-tracksicon-ssdicon-stackicon-tap2findicon-tempoicon-third-partyicon-three-notesicon-tomTopic with best answericon-two-notesicon-usericon-videoicon-workflow

Upgrade toontrack software to latest version

Product Manager
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Scott EshlemanScott Eshleman
    Participant

It’s not referring to your version of Product Manager.
    It is referring to a required version of EZDrummer or SuperiorDrummer,

A working EZdrummer 2.1.2 (or above) or a Superior Drummer 2.4.4 (or above) installationis required to run your Alt Rock EZXpansion, as noted in its product description.
    Product Manager should display a ‘Needs Updated‘ prompt for EZDrummer…

_______________________________________________________________________________________
    MAC OS Sierra / MBP '12 Retina Quad i7 2.7 Ghz, 16GB RAM, 750 SSD (internal), 2TB SSD (external),
    SuperiorDrummer3 & SD2.4 w/11+ SDX (on external SSDs) EZD, EZD2 w/32+ EZX
    EZKeys: Grand, Upright, Electrics, EZMix2: presets! Beatstation
    ProTools 2018, Harrison Mixbus32C v4 & v5, Logic Pro X, Studio One Pro, Cubase

ScottScott

I like to install my just bought product.  Alt Rock EZX.   When I try try to install the message appears “Upgrade toontrack software to latest version”

I installed the latest version of the Product Manager.

What should I do?

Operating system: Windows 10

The error isn’t referring to product manager. What version of EZD2 are you running? Does Product Manager show there is an update available? If so, have you run the update?

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Frankehv
    Participant

Thanks.  solved 🙂

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)