CRitchie
Participant
Topics Started: 5
Replies Created: 4
Has Thanked: 2
Been Thanked: 0
I agree with others here. Toontrack needs to step up here. Without VST3 support my entire EZ-Keys library is rendered useless in my favorite composing tools. And all the 40% off sales in the world will not entice me to purchase more if I can’t use them.
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
