bogdan_4
Participant
Topics Started: 6
Replies Created: 5
Has Thanked: 2
Been Thanked: 1
Perfect! Thanks for clarification.
I just couldn’t find any screenshots or videos showing this usecase.
And of course… if I upgrade I’d like to use the newest sounds (Black Beauty :)) without having to change my whole workflow immediatly. At least not in the middle of the production ;).
So… Have a nice day… and also nice UI by the way.
KR,
Bogdan
1
Thanked by: Henrik EkblomHi John,
great! thank you a lot for your replies.
So Logic 9 in 64-bit mode on macOS Sierra 10.12.6 will work with SD3.
What I still didn’ get.
Can I still change my MIDI stuff inside the DAWs MIDI-Editor (Piano Roll of Logic) the way I did it with SD2?
Or do I have to use the new inbuilt Editor of the SD3?
Kind regards,
Bogdan
Ooooooooh boy :D… Where i my mind?
Thanks!
I feel so unbelievably stupid right now…
at least it’s safe to say that I’ve already spent my daily “5-minutes-of-extraordinary-stupidity”-token.
@SkRotE or anyone else?
Do you have any EXZ-Pack reccomendation which offers the most suitable MIDI-Variations that come close to the style you’ve mentioned?
My Focus is on the MIDI-Variations – not the Drums-Sound itself.
Thanks…
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
