Request – Punk Expansion

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • newfoundjeff
    Participant

Also I forgot to mention.. another thing that would be cool about this expansion is if it came with alot of the popular kits they play.. Such as OCDP, DW, Dark Horse, Just all those custom kits! =) I would so buy that expansion if it ever existed!

sam odell
    Participant

Blink 182 is not punk, if they do make a punk expansion Travis Barker should be nowhere near it, save him for a ‘Pop’ expansion.

http://www.youtube.com/user/samicide1/ http://www.reverbnation.com/artist/artist_songs/969759/

Joseph Teresi
    Participant

I call Blink 182 Bubble Gum Punk.  That’s sort of what it is…  Teenie Bopper Bubble Gum Punk…

nexis

jgro002
    Participant

Platinum Samples has a midi pack played by Bad Religion’s drummer…it is AWESOME, check it out!!

iMac 3.06 GHz 4 GB OSX 10.6.5, Focusrite Saffire 6 USB, Logic Pro 9.1.3, Lacie D2 Quadra

SkRotE
    Participant

I totally agree! A punk rock Drum kit along with an EZ mix punk rock expansion would be awesome. I get by without it but if it existed I would buy it immediately. I’m talking more NOFX, Propagandhi, Lagwagon style stuff. There’s actually a ton of different sounds in that music especially if you follow it over the 20+ years they’ve been making music. Come on Toontrack, I love everything you do. Do this one!!!

SkRotE
    Participant

Do it at the Blasting Room with Bill Stevenson! How amazing would that be!?!?!

Hewitt Huntwork
    Participant

Yeah, Punk!

bogdan_4
    Participant

@SkRotE or anyone else?
    Do you have any EXZ-Pack reccomendation which offers the most suitable MIDI-Variations that come close to the style you’ve mentioned?
    My Focus is on the MIDI-Variations – not the Drums-Sound itself.

Thanks…

SkRotE
    Participant

No. I literally program all my punk stuff myself. Every last hit I enter in my midi editor. Once in a while I’ll use a fill from a midi pack because they have realistic velocity curves but for the rest I just enter it in the midi editor on my DAW. It can be a lot of fun actually. People are always asking me who played the drums on my tunes. Haha.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.