Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Wrong product bought, can I get a refund and change?

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Scott

Please contact Toontrack directly via the Support Portal. Click the Contact Support button at the bottom of the FAQ.

http://www.toontrack.com/faq/my-issue-is-not-covered-in-this-faq-what-next/

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

sacro
    Participant

Thank you for the quick response. I sent a request.

Jordo_1
    Participant

Hello Toontrack. I have purchased EZ drummer 2 but now I read it doesn’t work with my PC’s Windows XP. I haven’t used it or logged serial number, so can I get a refund? The other question is:

If I’m stuck with the product, how easy would it be for me to say, install and use it on a laptop with windows 7 or later, record drum tracks only, and then load those tracks into my other windows XP PC which is my Ableton live 8 DAW. Also, will EZ drummer 2 work ok if I transfer it’s drum tracks into Ableton live 8? Will Ableton live 8 support EZ drummer 2? (yes, you mention supports ableton live 9 in your literature, but it’s unclear whether EZ2 will or won’t work with Ableton live 8

Many thanks. Jordo.

Scott

Please contact Toontrack directly via the link above and ask about a refund (as long as you purchased from the Toontrack webshop).

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

davidearu
    Participant

====================================
    hello I bought by mistake new york studio vol3 thinking it was for ez drums instead it is for superior drums can I use the credit for another expansion?thanks

Scott

====================================

hello I bought by mistake new york studio vol3 thinking it was for ez drums instead it is for superior drums can I use the credit for another expansion?thanks

Please contact Toontrack directly via the link above and ask about a refund (as long as you purchased from the Toontrack webshop).

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

gaem
    Participant
    Hello Toontrack! I tried to get in touch with you in many ways but no answer!
    I bought online from your store the EZ Drummer 2 software with S.N. ****-****-****-****-**** on October 29. Now seeing my bank account I don’t know why but I realized that I’ve been charged two times for the same item (and is the only item available on Toontrack Product Manager) . I think some kind of error happened.
    I was thinking about a refund , but being interested even in your EZ Keys Grand Piano software (same price) I think you can probably give me a license number for EZ Keys Grand Piano ando so compensate for my double charge . Please let me  know.
    Thank you very much for your attention
    Gae Manfredini
    lin10
    Participant

Would like to exchange bought the wrong item

Scott

Would like to exchange bought the wrong item

Please contact Toontrack directly via the link above.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

lin10
    Participant

Would like to exchange hip hop off beats for jazz…how do I proceed…just purchased last nite

Scott

Would like to exchange hip hop off beats for jazz…how do I proceed…just purchased last nite

Please contact Toontrack directly via the Contact Support button in the FAQ below.

https://www.toontrack.com/faq/how-do-i-contact-support/

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

rey just
    Participant

hi i bought the wrong item from a webshop, they refund it.. and now i see you have also good rules for refund.. can someone help me deactivate the wrong license i bought it has not been authorised yet

Scott

hi i bought the wrong item from a webshop, they refund it.. and now i see you have also good rules for refund.. can someone help me deactivate the wrong license i bought it has not been authorised yet

Please contact Toontrack directly via the link in the post above.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

crosbyuk
    Participant

Hi I just purchased lead vocals and it’s not at all what I thought it would be, I love your stuff but this is not what I need am I able to swap it for vocal tools which is what I should have got. Sorry for buying the wrong one.

please let me know how to do this.

thanks

alistair

alistair767@btinternet.com

Scott

Hi I just purchased lead vocals and it’s not at all what I thought it would be, I love your stuff but this is not what I need am I able to swap it for vocal tools which is what I should have got. Sorry for buying the wrong one.

please let me know how to do this.

thanks

alistair

alistair767@btinternet.com

Please contact Toontrack directly via the link in the post above.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.