One day only: Up to 20% off all individual EBXs for EZbass!*

One day only: Up to 20% off all
individual EBXs for EZbass!

One day only: Up
to 20% off all individual EBXs
for EZbass!

why can’t we enlarge/size window?

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 7 replies - 76 through 82 (of 82 total)
  • George Bellas
    Participant

The Superior Drummer 3 interface is scalable plus it has detachable panels allowing users a customizable workspace.

Scalable-Size-Options.png

toondem
    Participant

So the solution for the 200$+ I have already spent on software and midi packs is to crossgrade to a different product for an additional 300$? I can’t do that on general principle.

George, I do appreciate the extra info, but no way can I buy a product and then spend more money to make it usable. Certainly not at the crossgrade price of 3 bills!

I would consider a crossgrade for maybe 75$ tops. I’m sure it has 300 bucks worth of awesome flexibility. All useless to me. I’m a basement user with a guitar needing the basic functionality to make some jazz beats out of midi tracks with some editing capacity. EZ drummer fits this – excepting the baffling lack of scalability.

-D

Thanked by: livefromheaven, Adam Moylan and aguitarpenter
    profirhino
    Participant

@toondem said:
    Frustrating as a Windows user. The fact that this is unscalable -that I am forced to try and compensate by adjusting resolutions and monitors is terrible. I bought the program and never used it because of this fact. Bought an upgrade and some midi packs and retried and as of today, this has been wasted money. Program is unusable as it is now. Wasting space on my drive, really.

Seriously baffling that I can not maximize my window. Never seen a program that blanked this out. Can barely see the Song Creator- everything is so small.

It is forcing me to look for another drum machine package from another company. A scaling window will be my first priority so I don’t waste more money.

I need to see what I am doing.

-D  

take it from me as one of the oldest, worst critics of the S2 UI – Toontrack did everything right with S3, not only the UI which is a joy to use now.
    Completely transparent kit piece selection, great groove browser, audio-to-MIDI tracker and much more.
    I would rate it @ about 97% now, I’m confident they will fix the few expansion issues and dig out the trusty old Acrobat again before Xmas.
    One of the best software releases in years imho.
    check it out,
    Rhino

aguitarpenter
    Participant

I’m gonna have to throw my hat in this ring, too. Admittedly I haven’t spent any money yet (PHEW!), but I was seriously considering it, and downloaded the EXDrummer demo to check it would be suitable, and I’m confronted with this silly small display.

Changing the resolution of my desktop isn’t a great option, as I have a neatly ordered desktop to keep everything in order, and changing resolution a lot can mess that up. It really shouldn’t be a multi-year long saga to get to a point where you can install it and use it without a magnifying glass.

Oh, and the FAQ page is unuseable as it all seems to just be how to use the product manager. The help in this thread can’t be read by someone who hasn’t paid, and the post trying to bring that knowledge over is missing a big chunk of the important bit telling you how to create a .manifest file.

Looks like a lost sale here…

Skiddler
    Participant

Has anyone found a fix for this issue?

bryanwilsonmusic
    Participant

Has anyone found a fix for this issue?

I too would like an answer on this for EZMIX. I have a 4k main monitor and an HD secondary smaller monitor.

loomismilitia
    Participant

Not sure if this helps, but there is an option at least in Superior Drummer 2, “Allow Window to be Resized” (functions menu – top right) that fix the issue for me. Before this I wasn’t able to read anything on a 28″ 4K monitor.

Viewing 7 replies - 76 through 82 (of 82 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.