Up to 20% off all individual MIDI packs for drums, EZkeys and EZbass!*

Up to 20% off all individual MIDI packs for drums, EZkeys and EZbass!*

Up to 20% off all individual MIDI packs for drums, EZkeys and EZbass!*

Unable to verify my account

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • zealousrecording
    Participant

Same problem here. I am unable to verify my account as well and trying to get SD 2.0 authorized. Please help!

Erik Phersson

Hi. We are trouble shooting this issue that seem to affect some users. It would be of great help of you could forward the email with the verification link that doesn’t work to webmaster_at_toontrack.com (replace _at_ with @)

Erik Phersson - Toontrack
    Head Of Development

Erik Phersson

@Hugues Berger said:

Same problem here… Can’t verify my account….

Sorry for the delay. Your account is now verified.

Head Of Development

Erik Phersson

@mathew_1 said:

yeah looks like i’m not the only one who can’t get my account verified. Is there another way to get it verified?

Head Of Development

Erik Phersson

@Elijah_1 said:

I also bought Superior Drummer two days ago, and I can’t verify my account to get it to work. I request that my account as well be manually verified so I can use the software I purchased.

Head Of Development

Erik Phersson

@ROBERT_1 said:

I am unable to register superior drummer 2.0 that I just purchased from Sweetwater. When I click on the VERIFY prompt in the e-mail, I get a page on your site that is not working. And of course, SD 2.0 does not show up as a plug in in pro tools 11.1.2. (Stereo/instrument track selected ) My time is limited here! Could you assist me ASAP?? Thanks.

Robert

Head Of Development

Erik Phersson

@Tim_1 said:

I’m having the same issue, I go to click the button to verify my email address, but it takes me to a dead page. Any other way to verify my email address?

Head Of Development

Erik Phersson

@Nikhil_1 said:

Add me to the list of people with this problem! Apologies to customer support, I thought I was a one off issue but I guess this is a problem for several people. I’ll wait a few days and see if it is up and running again, if anybody has any tips on how they got it to work, let me know!

Head Of Development

Sorry, Idon´t speak English…

Mmm..
    I bought the Metal fundamentals but can not get the authorization code to run the program EZdrumer.
    The computer use to make music that is not connected to internet. My products have unauthorized EZDrumer and do not get authorize. Choose “COMPUTER ADD”, but I have tried everything and always tells me “Invalid computer ID. Contact support for help”. I guess first you have to activate it and then gives you a code to put at the beginning of EZDrumer to run the program. But I can not. Help. Cry

Erik Phersson

@zealousrecording said:

Same problem here. I am unable to verify my account as well and trying to get SD 2.0 authorized. Please help!

Head Of Development

Hello, I do not know if I explained well (my english is bad). What I need is that I activate the EZ Drumer and Machine EZX my account. Now they are unauthorized and shall not authorize him). In principle the Drumkit From Hell EZ X will not use it. Wink

Michael

@EZ Drumer Metal support (Victor) said:

Hello, I do not know if I explained well (my english is bad). What I need is that I activate the EZ Drumer and Machine EZX my account. Now they are unauthorized and shall not authorize him). In principle the Drumkit From Hell EZ X will not use it. Wink

Hi,

Please see this link that shows how to authorize EZDrummer 1.

http://www.toontrack.com/faq/how-do-i-authorize-ezdrummer-to-run-on-this-computer/

Michael Sanfilipp - Toontrack
    Technical Marketing Coordinator

@Michael said:

@EZ Drumer Metal support (Victor) said:

Hi,

Please see this link that shows how to authorize EZDrummer 1.

http://www.toontrack.com/faq/how-do-i-authorize-ezdrummer-to-run-on-this-computer/

I’ve looked internet how to get the ID of my computer, but more I try I will not accept it. The format that you require does not fit my data. Can I say how can I get an ID with the look you want? Embarassed

¡Heeeeyyy….!
    Where do I get an ID that fits here? Frown
    http://i58.servimg.com/u/f58/11/31/32/31/id10.jpg

Scott

Please see this FAQ regarding the Computer ID:

http://www.toontrack.com/faq/what-and-where-is-my-computer-id/

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.