Unable to verify my account

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • krauser
    Participant

Same problem with me. I just contacted Toontrack support.

James Prideaux
    Participant

Yeah, I finally found a link to contact customer support, so hopefully we’ll hear from them soon. It appears as though they might be having problems with their website.

Michael

@James_2 said:

I’m not sure if I’m in the right location for account information, but there seems to be no email or phone support to contact customer service. I purchased Superior Drummer 2.3 this week, but when I came to register the product, I was sent an email to verify my account. However, upon clicking “VERIFY,” it sends me to a dead web page. I managed to log in to my account without issue, but it still says that I need to verify my account before I can register the product. Needless to say, this has been a very frustrating experience. Any customer support help so that I can actually use the program would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Your account has now been verified.

Michael Sanfilipp - Toontrack
    Technical Marketing Coordinator

Michael

@krauser said:

Same problem with me. I just contacted Toontrack support.

Michael

@James_2 said:

Yeah, I finally found a link to contact customer support, so hopefully we’ll hear from them soon. It appears as though they might be having problems with their website.

James Prideaux
    Participant

Thanks, but now it’s saying that I have an invalid serial number. I’ve tried it twice.

James Prideaux
    Participant

Ok…..tried it again and it worked. We should be good to go. Thanks!

Hugues Berger
    Participant

Same problem here… Can’t verify my account….

Hugues Berger
    Participant

Is somebody going to do something about it…? Cause right now, I have a 500$ software (SD2 + Metal Foundry) that I can’t use. It’s kinda frustrating.

mathew_1
    Participant

yeah looks like i’m not the only one who can’t get my account verified. Is there another way to get it verified?

Elijah_1
    Participant

I also bought Superior Drummer two days ago, and I can’t verify my account to get it to work. I request that my account as well be manually verified so I can use the software I purchased.

ROBERT_1
    Participant

I am unable to register superior drummer 2.0 that I just purchased from Sweetwater. When I click on the VERIFY prompt in the e-mail, I get a page on your site that is not working. And of course, SD 2.0 does not show up as a plug in in pro tools 11.1.2. (Stereo/instrument track selected ) My time is limited here! Could you assist me ASAP?? Thanks.

Robert

Hugues Berger
    Participant

Well apparently there is no customer support during weekends… Cause they’ve done nothing.

Great company… Remind me to think twice before buying ToonTrack products.

Tim_1
    Participant

I’m having the same issue, I go to click the button to verify my email address, but it takes me to a dead page. Any other way to verify my email address?

Nikhil
    Participant

Add me to the list of people with this problem! Apologies to customer support, I thought I was a one off issue but I guess this is a problem for several people. I’ll wait a few days and see if it is up and running again, if anybody has any tips on how they got it to work, let me know!

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.