Unable to send “Contact support” request “Site can’t be reached”

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Scott

I just tried here and it’s working fine. I’m in east coast USA.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Martin Burrow
    Participant

Hi Scott,

I tried sending it twice yesterday and twice today with no luck. I’m in London UK. I will try a different browser.

Cheers,
    Martin

Asus Maximus X Code, Intel i7 8700K, 32GB DDR4 2400Mhz, Samsung 970 EVO NVMe M.2 500gb SSD System Drive, 1 x Crucial 960gb SSD A/V Drive,1 x Crucial 960 1x 512 Samsung SSD Samples Drives, RME Raydat, Windows 10 x64, Philips 40" 4K BDM4065, 1x Gigabyte GTX 960 2gb,
    Samplitude ProX5 & Sequoia 16 beta.

Martin Burrow
    Participant

So I restarted my computer and restarted my router. Tried sending it using Microsoft Edge. Still no luck. ISP is Vodafone.

Regards,
    Martin

Microsoft-edge
    Network-diagnosis

Asus Maximus X Code, Intel i7 8700K, 32GB DDR4 2400Mhz, Samsung 970 EVO NVMe M.2 500gb SSD System Drive, 1 x Crucial 960gb SSD A/V Drive,1 x Crucial 960 1x 512 Samsung SSD Samples Drives, RME Raydat, Windows 10 x64, Philips 40" 4K BDM4065, 1x Gigabyte GTX 960 2gb,

Scott

Ok. I’ll forward to my colleagues.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Thanked by: Martin Burrow
    Martin Burrow
    Participant

Ok. I’ll forward to my colleagues.

Thank you Scott,

In the meantime I’ve posted the information on the Superior Drummer 3 forum as well.

https://www.toontrack.com/forums/topic/cuban-latin-percussion-ezx-drag-and-drop-of-certain-midi-grooves-problem/

Petter

Hi Martin,

Are you trying to attach a large file? We were able to reproduce the issue by attaching a 200MB video and we’ve reported the issue to our web development team. Please try sending the form without any attachments.

Petter Adsten - Toontrack
    Support & Betatesting

Martin Burrow
    Participant

Hi Martin,

Are you trying to attach a large file? We were able to reproduce the issue by attaching a 200MB video and we’ve reported the issue to our web development team. Please try sending the form without any attachments.

Hi Peter,

I was attaching an MP4 video but it was only 49.2 mb.  In the meantime I will try sending in the support request without the attachment and send the link to the report I’ve just posted on Superior Drummer 3 forum.

UPDATE: I managed to send in the report without the MP4 video attachment so there must be a problem with attachments although mine was less than 200 MB.

Thanks,
    Martin

Thanked by: Petter
    Petter

The maximum size for attached files is 4MB for support tickets, and there is some file size between 20 and 40MB where that error you saw starts occurring.

Normally you should get this dialog when you upload a file that larger than 4MB (and you do right now if you upload a 20MB file, for example). Hopefully the web team can fix this soon to avoid confusion like this.

We will take a look at your ticket now! Sorry for the trouble.

file_size

Petter Adsten - Toontrack
    Support & Betatesting

Thanked by: Martin Burrow
Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.