Trial version of EZBass?

EZbass Pre-sales
Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
  • Rod Stevens
    Participant

Gee this was stared in May, 2020. Let me see (uses fingers)…..four months nearly. Don’t want to hold up that release date any longer.

Rod Stevens
    Participant

t least it tells you what TT really thinks of us, or is it product has too many flaws.

Rod Stevens
    Participant

I’ve bought nothing TT since this started, but I have bought Bias FX 2 and Superior drummer. Will buy nothing TT…….running out of money :))

Jens Wettermann
    Participant

Really … Toontrack? … After 4 months still no trial version of EZBass? I’m really curious about the not-so-new-anymore product, but why should I trust you and buy it without testing it if you don’t trust EZBass yourself enough to release a trial version?

To be honest, it’s a bit embarrassing.

Junior
    Participant

Guys

Hurry up and bring the demo. “ain’t going to pay for a car I can’t test drive”. But, know I love you guys!!!

Junior M

(JuellMusic)

Thanked by: Jens Wettermann
    Uria
    Participant

Hi

It is now 01/11. I as others, still looking forward to a demo version of EZBASS. As your customer who quite appreciates your work, I really do not understand what is the reason for not releasing the EZBASS demo version. No response to those who have asked the same question  in the last two months raises the suspicion that something is wrong with the full version you released in May. If not, please explain. As customers, we expect you to act transparently with us when it comes to information about your products.

Best regards,

Uri

CelticKnight
    Participant

It’s 29th November, 2020, is the trial version coming out anytime soon?  Not going to part with any money until I know that the product works.  I tried using the trial for the EZdrummer 2 software and the program never showed up in Pro-Tools, so, I’ve had one bad experience with ToonTracks software – not going to pay for software with that experience behind me 🙁

• This post was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by CelticKnight.
    James Brand
    Participant

I have given up on Toontrack now. No reply to an honest inquiry regarding EzBass trial.Yet the the company bombards me with “buy now” emails for all its products.I went and purchased Addictive drums,and it is fantastic.I had a multi-computer install glitch that I messed up,and XLN Audio got back to me right away to solve my problem. I see trial versions for Addictive drums,Ableton,Steinberg etc etc. An explanation from ToonTrack would have been all it would take to build a trust in the software and any future purchases.Dissapointing.

CHRIS
    Participant

I have yet to try EZBass, because they don’t have a demo version that I’m aware of, but I thought this was a good video I stumbled onto:

https://www.soundclick.com/aaronaardvark

Cubase 10.5, iMac OSX 10.15.7, memory 8GB, Steinberg UR22 mkII interface

• This post was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by CHRIS.

Thanked by: brendan
    Rod Stevens
    Participant

Still waiting John…………..Are you going to use the war criminal excuse when you stand before God on your day of judgement?, “I was only following orders.” It looks suspiciously like you lied to us.

Rod Stevens
    Participant

I haven’t spent one red cent at TT since this bullshine started and now, and never will. I just added to my Addictive Drums and bought three Waves VSTs from a company which has always treated me decently, with great help and backup. THEY have never lied to me.

My point is the really poor mixing capabilities of EZD, and it’s un-editable  snare drum bottom making it a pretty poor VST. What if EZB has similar restrictions. They already admit that one of the functions on EZB will only do a good enough job to give you are starting point. (Some honesty from TT? Welllllllll.)

Anyway enough one this for me. I KNOW that TT is an unethical company now, and even if they brought out a demo tomorrow I’d not deal with them.

• This post was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by Rod Stevens.
    Gerry
    Participant

For me, EZ Bass is fantastic, with a lot of possibilities. The other tools are great too, like EZ Keys, EZ Drummer, etc.
    I am very happy

CelticKnight
    Participant

For me, EZ Bass is fantastic, with a lot of possibilities. The other tools are great too, like EZ Keys, EZ Drummer, etc.
    I am very happy

It’s great that EZ Bass worked for you, but, I have seen the help page and there are a lot of people that it wasn’t worked for, it looks like some DAWs are a no go area – and when the EZ Drummer 2 trial failed to work for me about a month ago I am very wary of buying this sight unseen.  It is the only product that I have seen might help me with the creation of bass tracks, Shreddage3 Abyss and Eurobass are both quite good packages but that require you create the bass lines yourself.  And at $255 AUD I really don’t have that much money to throw at a wall and have nothing to show for it.

• This post was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by CelticKnight.
    CelticKnight
    Participant

Well, I continued my search for a bass product after a question on the other side of this forum went unanswered – that being how do I go about getting help and a refund if the help failed to address any issues, that being the basis of Australian consumer law.  Nothing.

Anyway, I found a product that had a trial period of 30 days, liked the product and after giving the product a bit of a go, decided to buy it.  So, ToonTracks you lost yourself a sale.  Hope you are happy now!  I know I am.  The product is: Virtual Bassist – Royal. Is it better than EZ Bass, I don’t know, but, it works.  I couldn’t tell if your product would.  I probably should pick up Virtual Bassist – Rowdy as I likes me metal, but, that can wait for now.

Thanks for the runaround TT, greatly appreciated.

Regards.

bachask8
    Participant

TT, i’m waiting too for a trial version, i want to test it out.

Can you tell us when it is going to be ?

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.