Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Trial version of EZBass?

EZbass Pre-sales
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • John
    BEST ANSWER

Hi, please see the FAQ:

https://www.toontrack.com/faq/ezbass-faq/

In short; yes, there will be

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Thanked by: Darren Studholme
    CHRIS
    Participant

John,

Thank you for the reply!   🙂

https://www.soundclick.com/aaronaardvark

Cubase 10.5, iMac OSX 10.15.7, memory 8GB, Steinberg UR22 mkII interface

Cary King
    Participant

What good is releasing something but not allowing a demo of it!?

Scott

What good is releasing something but not allowing a demo of it!?

Most likely to avoid a release delay that would anger far more people.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Thanked by: wihliwatts
    Gerry
    Participant

Would be nice for at least 30 days

stm113
    Participant

Where would someone find this demo? I was looking last night and was unable to.

NickKTT
    Participant

It’s now nearly August and there is still no demo or trial version available :[
    I don’t get that you expect people to drop $200 based on something they can’t even try first
    YouTube video demos are great and all but since I’ve got no clue how it’ll sound in my mixes…I really can’t justify blind buying it

Hopefully there will be a demo soon ;[

• This post was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by NickKTT.
    Rod Stevens
    Participant

How about…..”in long,”  Yes we will have it by *******

Rod Stevens
    Participant

So TT has no history in making trial versions and it would take a lot of effort to make one for EZ Bass? So much effort in fact it would delay the release of the product. What happened to the hoopla about taking so long to get it right that it is fantastic, so Buy! Buy! Buy! How long has it been released. You can’t delay the release now can you.

Rod Stevens
    Participant

Yeah but I don’t trust company made demos. I’m not going to buy a car because there is a video. I wanna test drive.

Kenneth Glod
    Participant

I also agree with my fellow commentators on the matter. It makes absolutely NO SENSE to spect customers to buy this product without first DEMOING it!

I also want to point out that, the reason why I own licenses of Both EZKeys and EZDrummer 2 is that they, IN FACT, allowed trial versions on their website.

I demoed both products extensively before I moved to buy them. I can wholeheartely say that I don’t regret my decision, not even for a split second.

These units are indispensable on my rig and form the foundation for my producing workflow.

The being said, I can still go on the TT website and find Trial options for EZKeys and EZDrummer 2 Sound Expansions.

So, I will join the party and respectfully refuse to blindly buy this unit “until and only” I have finally demo it.

My money is there and waiting.

supimpamarcinho
    Participant

Love TT, but agree with the point here.

Working on a project right now that needs some bass and was ready to put my money on this guy, as long as I could test it and see if it works on this specific project.

The videos, as good as they are, don’t guarantee me that it will work on my needs.

Sadly, i´ll have to pass this time.

Having said that, lets look into 13851092 bass loops… 😩

Kip Count
    Participant

Same situation here.  I’ve been considering getting EZbass for a while, but no demo/trial is killing it for me.  I have no idea if it’ll work for me, and I’ve watched all the demo videos.  Toontrack has a pretty good chance for a sale if they release a trial version, very little chance of a sale without one.

Mac Mini M1 | Studio One 6 | PreSonus 68c | EZD3

James Brand
    Participant

I really like the EZ Bass poduct,but I have to demo it before buying it. I am surprised that a demo isnt being offered.Cubase,Ableton,Studio One, etc etc.,have all had demo periods that really helped me part with my hard earned money.There must be some technical issue preventing a demo trial.

Luke Robinett
    Participant

As a blind recording enthusiast, I rely on screen reader software to use my computer and various apps. Many apps are inaccessible for me because of incompatibility with screen readers, so for me it’s imparative I’m able to test a product before purchasing it. For example, EZ Drummer is almost completely unusable for blind people out-of-the-box but scripts exist for it such that it becomes much more screen reader-friendly. I need to give EZ Bass a test spin to see how compatible it is and if it can be scripted to make it similarly accessible. Is there a demo yet?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.