Up to 20% off all individual MIDI packs for drums, EZkeys and EZbass!*

Up to 20% off all individual MIDI packs for drums, EZkeys and EZbass!*

Up to 20% off all individual MIDI packs for drums, EZkeys and EZbass!*

TD8 Brain ?.?.?

E-drum Workshop
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Rogue

the TD-8 is a very good brain if you can pick it up at a good price but can’t afford the hi-end Roland has currently on offer. It supports positional sensing specifically, in addition to the features available in the TD-3-4-6. (I believe I’m correct for the TD-4 although I have yet to look the spec sheet in details).

Rogue Marechal - Toontrack
    Configuration Manager

wc1428
    Participant

i have a td8 and a td3 but i just got ezdrummer,so i haven’t tried to use it as a controler,i do mostly songwriter demos,mostly my country stuff,  i love the nashville sounds, i think any brain that has midi, would work as a controler, maybe some one who knows more will help,  also you could go to the Vdrum forum, lots of info there.

Juicy
    Participant

Thanks All.
    In the end i liked the consistency and limitaions of HD Lite no frills.
    It takes up less space,costs less,is quiet and cool too,sure we may listen to the roland sounds whilst recording and perhaps record them as a guide but its the player/kit generated midi we are interested in as a starting point and that will go straight into to SD2 and Logic9.

Juicy
    Participant

Now I cancelled the HD lite kit just in time and moved up to a new TD4 kit and ready for some action.
    Happy times.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.