TD-12 HELP!!!

E-drum Workshop
Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Damian Blunt

There will be 2 trigger inputs on the back of your TD-12 that will need to be filled…..you may be able to resist temporarily…but ultimately the draw of more drums and cymbals will be too much

Seriously though I’d just get the TD-12 and see how you go….I recently changed my 4 toms (2xpd-85’s and 2xpd-105’s) to a 3 tom kit (3xpd-105s) and don’t really miss the 4th tom….I’m sure I will add a 4th pd-105 at some time though:)

Damian Blunt - Toontrack
    Quality Assurance
    Betatesting

Joseph Teresi
    Participant

Thanks grandaddy,  Will do.  I’ll put my order in.  Toontrack ROCKS!!!

nexis

jconsi
    Participant

Does the TD-12 play nicely with Superior drummer? Does it have all the rims and cymbal zones and ability for rimshot(not crossstick click).
    Thanks.

-J

John

ORIGINAL: jconsi

Does the TD-12 play nicely with Superior drummer? Does it have all the rims and cymbal zones and ability for rimshot (not crossstick click).

In short: Yes.
    Cymbal positional sensing is not used but 3-way zone Rides.
    Tom Rims and Rimshots are available in the Tom kits that have those samples, which is more or less the newer ones.

Best Regards,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

kevin e
    Participant

ORIGINAL: grandaddy

…..you may be able to resist temporarily…but ultimately the draw of more drums and cymbals will be too much

🙂

hahaha! Whats up Daddio!

ener
    Participant

I would add another two pads if I where you.
    I have replaced my TD6 (mesh heads) by a TD12 module and I also bought two additinal pads. This is great!
    I have also have turned a acouststic kit into an electronic kit for live performances (looks better and plays better).

Live I play with “real” cymbal, so I have added another tom (plugged into the ride input).

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.