Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Tap 2 Find, never finding grooves that work for me, grrrr…

E-drum Workshop
Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Troy Castellano
    Participant

Here’s the attachment….

Troy Castellano
    Participant

BTW, thats just ONE example of many drums taps I do in attempt to find some loops weekly. 90% of the time I get crap for results. Never close enough to start working on the drum track!

Scott Eshleman
    Participant

perhaps try only 1 or 2 pieces of the groove: only the kick & snare or only the hats…

have you enabled the “Search Web Shop MIDI” option?
    is it possible that without enabling this option you might not have grooves in your purchased libraries that match up with the sample?

Troy Castellano
    Participant

If you read my post above, that’s what I said I do when searching. “I always tap out a kick and snare groove” and “results (including online shop)”.

Scott Eshleman
    Participant

Sorry. I missed that.
    Maybe I’ll have to resist reading and responding to posts in the forum from my phone
    (without my glasses.).
    I was just trying to help.

EachHit
    Participant

I also had the feeling that some simpler grooves aren’t very common in the Standard Libraries.. Sometimes it’s hard to find a simple beat for me too. Then I had to be creative and cut Beats from the Library into pieces. Move some Instruments Midi information to another and so on. But I also have to mentioned that I wrote a Song with my Buddy and a lot of Drum Parts just fit perfect for the Guitar. Even Fills etc. But that was Metal Music.

I just did a Tab2Find Searchh with a Simple Beat (8th Notes HiHat, Snare on 2 and 4 and Bass on 1 and 3) and it put out almost 40 Beats which matched to 100% when I include the Web Shop Midi.

Heavy Greetz.

Henrik
    Participant

Try to use the filters to refine your search.
    In the type column, check the “beat” filter (which means that no fills will be amongst the results).
    In the menu (top right corner of the search tab), click Visible Filter Columns/Resolution. Using those filters, you can specify 8ths or 16ths.

I tried to tap in the MIDI you have in your posted mp3 file and I get a lot of similar sounding results. Have you checked that you have the latest version of the software and the MIDI? (Using EZdrummer 2’s main menu in the top right corner, Check for Updates)

Henrik Ekblom - User Experience Designer
    Toontrack

PENTLEY@GMAIL.COM
    Participant

Years later I find myself with the same issue. it’s like hey drummer can you just please play some 3rd grade shit please?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.