Specific SD3 Support forum?

Product Manager
Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Scott Eshleman
    Participant

Once upon a time I believe that when a customer registered their product,
    they were automatically granted access to that product’s support forum. (if it wasn’t automatic, there was a very fast turnaround)

That said, if you are not a registered owner of SD3,
    you’ll probably want to search/read the threads and post your questions in the SD3 Pre-Sales forum.

If you are a registered owner of SD3, please contact Toontrack Support directly by going to the FAQ
    and click the ‘Contact Support’ button at the bottom of each FAQ page to request access to the SD3 Support Forum:

How do I contact support?

James Watson
    Participant

I’m a registered owner of SD3, because I registered my Sweetwater purchase of SD3 with the “Register New Product…” function in Product Manager, using the serial number provided in the Software Activation Instructions e-mail from Sweetwater. So, I’ll just use the Contact Support button in the FAQ. Thanks, Scott.

John

Hi,

sorry for the inconvenience, I have rectified the problem, so you should have proper access now.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

James Watson
    Participant

Thank you very much, John. I do indeed have access to the Superior Drummer 3 Support forum now.

sveje77
    Participant

@OnlyLeura said:
    I’m a registered owner of SD3, because I registered my Sweetwater purchase of SD3 with the “Register New Product…” function in Product Manager, using the serial number provided in the Software Activation Instructions e-mail from Sweetwater. So, I’ll just use the Contact Support button in the FAQ. Thanks, Scott.  

Same here. Registered the Crossgrade to Superior Drummer 3 in the Product Manager, but haven‘t got access to the SD3 support forum, only the Pre-Sales subforum. Can one of the admins please unlock the forum for me? Thanks in advance!

John

@sveje77:

You should have access now.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Greg
    Participant

Just installed SD3 today after using SD2 for a few years. Can I get access to S3 support forum as well ?

Thx in advance !

Greg

John

Hi Greg,

you should already be able to access it.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.