Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Shortcut Keys

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 5 replies - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • ramoore
    Participant

What a shortcoming. It’s hard to believe the program ever passed UAT.

Keith
    Participant

I came looking for a keyboard shortcut to write without having to choose the write pencil. Just to add notes while not being committed to the writing pencil ahla every single DAW out there. This thread was started over 5 years ago and it’s still not a thing. It’s writing thing and destroying the flow of creativity to stop and change tools is ridiculous. It’s a minute killer and those minutes add up

Raynaldo Martine
    Participant

I hope this isn’t too off topic, but where are the shortcut key “preferences” file located? I am running SD3 in my studio on my iMac Pro, but I do all of my editing in bed at night on my Macbook Pro (I save all of my songs in Dropbox). I changed my shortcut keys one night on my laptop to correspond with my Loupdeck, so I have individual control of SD3 while in Cubase (so the shortcuts don’t conflict. Now I’m trying to find the preference file, so when I make change on one compute, I can send the preference file to the other computer.

Thanks in advance!

The only certainty in life is uncertainty, and the only security is learning to live with insecurity.

Gordon Bradberry
    Participant

Along these lines….I’ve just purchased EZKeys Grand Piano. I’m familiar with EZ Drummer 2 and 3. So, to my surprise when I open EZKeys, I drag pattern to the track area. I can not delete it. Nor can I cut and paste. Is there some work around or setting that I’m missing? I’m working on my Mac workbook.

Gordon B

John

So, to my surprise when I open EZKeys, I drag pattern to the track area. I can not delete it. Nor can I cut and paste. Is there some work around or setting that I’m missing? I’m working on my Mac workbook.

Hi Gordon,

please elaborate. I am working on Mac mainly and do not have any problem using shortcut keys in EZkeys 2. Or are you using the original EZkeys (1) version? If so, you need to use the right-click context menu for deleting, copy/paste, mute, etc.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Viewing 5 replies - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.