Up to 20% off all individual MIDI packs for drums, EZkeys and EZbass!*

Up to 20% off all individual MIDI packs for drums, EZkeys and EZbass!*

Up to 20% off all individual MIDI packs for drums, EZkeys and EZbass!*

Several SDX Expansions for Sale

The Pub
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • badpenguin
    Participant

Hey!

Would probably be interested at ~$55 (TT holiday/flash sales are about ~$48/sdx). Bundle possible?

Cheers!

Bob McCune
    Participant

No, I’m firm on the price. I’m not in a rush to sell.

Where have you seen SDXs for $48?

badpenguin
    Participant

LOL, no worries, its all good, I am in no rush to buy! I can be patient and wait for the next TT holiday/flash sales (sdx < $50)

[EDIT: Had to post remainder of intended original post as a separate post]

badpenguin
    Participant

(1) This past BF/CM I was able to purchase The Metal Foundry [an sdx you are selling for $75] and New York Studios vol 3 for less than $49 each.
    (2) I believe that last BF/CM Indiependent [an sdx you are selling for $75] was selling for less than $50.
    (3) Current sale prices for the SDX’s you are selling are ~$85 elsewhere (including Loyalty points rebate). Don’t know if a $10 savings is worth the hassle of a private transaction.
    (4) If you were to discount the asking price of the SDX’s the same way you discounted the asking price of the EZX’s you previously had on offer (from $45/ezx to $35/ezx, an ~22% discount), then you would be willing to offer the SDX’s at $58.50

Hi Leo,
    The best I could do is drop the individual titles to $35, so $70 for both.
    -Bob

badpenguin
    Participant

In addition to current TT sales prices on SDX’s, check your e-mails carefully for an extra 20% discount:

EXCLUSIVE WEBSHOP CUSTOMER DISCOUNT.

“Dear customer, thanks for shopping with us! As a little token of our appreciation, here is a code for an instant 20% discount on your next purchase in the Toontrack webshop. Buy one or several products – and get the discount on your entire cart value!

Remember: The Holiday Sales campaign is still in full swing. Add your 20% discount code and save even more! Note: Your special offer and the current sale end on December 31, 2021.”

Bob McCune
    Participant

The Progressive Foundry SDX and The Metal Foundry SDX are no longer available. I’m dropping the price on the remaining expansions:

• Indiependent SDX – $65
    • Roots SDX – Sticks – $65
    • Roots SDX – Brushes, Rods & Mallets – $65

If you want to buy both Roots SDX expansions, I’ll sell the bundle for $120.

badpenguin
    Participant

How do we pm to discuss further?

Bob McCune
    Participant

Only the Roots SDXs are still available. Let me know if you’re interested in either.

Bob McCune
    Participant

… and sorry for the delay in responding. I’m on vacation and have only intermittent internet access at the moment.

badpenguin
    Participant

Understood. Enjoy the vacation!

Wasn’t my first choice, but would be interested in Roots pair. How do we pm?

Bob McCune
    Participant

Sounds good. Send me an email at toffees04_mixes@icloud.com and we can pick this up offline.

Bob McCune
    Participant

I can’t respond to your email. The server kicks it back as an invalid email address. Can you try again from a different email?

Bob McCune
    Participant

Both Roots SDXs have been sold. Thanks, badpenguin!

badpenguin
    Participant

Smooth transaction with Bob, thanks!

muya kabamba
    Participant

still on sale?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.