rockabilly and 50s rock n roll

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Davideo
    Participant

I’d love some rockabilly rockin’ & rhythm too,
    but have a bigger need for a Bo Diddley beat — “still the only musician in history to have a beat named after him.”
    Is there one on any of the MIDI packages?

drummerz
    Participant

@stewart said:

Cant believe we don’t have a rockabilly pack yet . Nashville is good but can’t we have some good old fifties rockabilly/rock n roll. Also does the new traditional country ezx have any rockabilly grooves .

Man, so true, stewart! I just looked through the products, hoping for a rockabilly pack as well Confused

anthony cruz
    Participant

If not mistaken, Diddley beat in the Blues MIDI pack?

Yeah w need rockabilly pack now..take my money and make it !

🙂 Thanks!Laugh

stewart
    Participant

Hey guys glad I’m not on my own , nearly every other genre is catered for and Im sure it would be popular . Theres plenty of great rhythms out there from Dicky Harrels brush work on the Gene Vincent tracks right through to the Stray Cats and the musics still going strong . Oh go on toontrack. Laugh

monkey1553
    Participant

I so agree! No rockabilly pack and no surf pack!!

dale cornelius
    Participant

100% agree with everyone – desperate for rockabilly and surf pack….pleeeeaase Smile

Adriano Sica
    Participant

Plus 1

Pete Belliveau
    Participant

yes yes yes ! a stand up rockabilly kit !!

+10

thomas.nowak
    Participant

+1000

stewart
    Participant

cCome on Toontrack you seem to have covered every other genre. Give us some Rockabilly, Rock n Roll. Please.

Ratmaxx
    Participant

Rockabilly, Psycho, Surf beats will be amazing with an old 50s, 60s, and 80s sounds !!!

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.