Ridiculous slow download speed

Product Manager
Viewing 7 replies - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • 80sMetalDude
    Participant

Bought software in 2018 and here we are in 2023 and same problems.   I have 1.2gbs internet downloading 100Kbs after the first installs went fast.   WTH its like Toontrack is deciding IVE DOWNLOADED MY QUOATA for the day????  I’m your customer you dont throttle your customers …..

CCbailey
    Participant

Lol at my 1.8mb download speed right now…

• This post was modified 11 months, 3 weeks ago by CCbailey.
    ted lott
    Participant

Why on earth is it saying over 1000hours to download?! Who has that kind of time?

ted lott
    Participant

Well I’ve attempted to contact toontrack and all I got in return was an automated reply which was no help at all. Looks like I only have another 680 hours to go.

AVGHunter_07
    Participant

I am running high speed fibre optic internet directly connected to my pc. day three and three products to go. unacceptable service! the downloads are slower than slow.

JPJapes
    Participant

I have a 1GB/s download connection (currently running at 776Mb/s) yet downloads from toontrack are currently running at 4 – 5Mb/s. This is dire guys, what is wrong with your servers?

Operating system: Windows 10
    Roland Burt
    Participant

I am, right now, downloading at 299 KB/s. Yes, KBS. You read that correctly. This is a joke. Thought something was up with my router and I am on wifi. But Speedtest shows 20MB. 127 hours to download. I was getting 1.5MB and it dropped suddenly and has not come back. Restarting download does nopt help. Thought I would play with this new library tomorrow. Maybe in 5 days? LMAO. This is untenable.

UPDATE: It did speed up after several hours. Getting around 8MB/s which is better but not great. We’ll see how long it holds up.

Operating system: macOS Sonoma (14)
    • This post was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Roland Burt.
Viewing 7 replies - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.