Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Return product

EZdrummer Pre-sales
Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Martin

Hi,

please contact us through the https://www.toontrack.com/support_portal.asp. Explain the matter and it will be forwarded to the Order department.

Thanks,

Martin Kristoffersson
    Sound Designer

Coleman25
    Participant

Hello I bought the drummer of destruction but found out I need the whole ezdrummer 2 program to run it so I would like to return the drummer of destruction and just get the ezdrummer 2 program by itself.

thanks

Scott

Hello I bought the drummer of destruction but found out I need the whole ezdrummer 2 program to run it so I would like to return the drummer of destruction and just get the ezdrummer 2 program by itself.

thanks

Please contact Toontrack Support directly via the Contact Support button in the FAQ below.

https://www.toontrack.com/faq/how-do-i-contact-support/

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

kenyangomes
    Participant

I had DFH for a very long time before I went to Superior Drummer 3. It’s so easy to immediately get a good metal or otherwise punchy drum track with that.
    Sometimes I get lost and just rely on the preset MIDI packs but now I’ve got two strategies to make something good.
    First thing I do is to just start beatboxing all the time during the day and record what sounds cool. You can much more easily get a nice rhythmic syncopation and stuff messing around in your free time than you ever could staring at a screen trying to think of one. I build up my own MIDI library of sorts to lay on specific riffs and modify from there. This also is good for building a Lego set of fills. Downside is you look like an idiot and feel embarrassed by yourself the first week or two.

Hello, I purchased Superior Drummer 3 and 2 expansions for Black Friday and I’m totally unhappy with the product. I would like a refund in full please.

John

Hi,

please Contact Support via any of the FAQ pages, Forum Moderators cannot help you with purchases and refunds.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Joshua56
    Participant

I AM ALSO A BLACK FRIDAY BUYER …bought ezd2, “metal” ezx, progressive ezx, and several midi packs … I am very very disappointed with metal… the rest is great and workable but that was a mistake as it sounds nothing like the audio samples…  can i exchange it for metal heads? Or machine?

Ty

Best

Jc

• This post was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by Joshua56.
    Scott

I AM ALSO A BLACK FRIDAY BUYER …bought ezd2, “metal” ezx, progressive ezx, and several midi packs … I am very very disappointed with metal… the rest is great and workable but that was a mistake as it sounds nothing like the audio samples…  can i exchange it for metal heads? Or machine?

Ty

Best

Jc

• This post was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by Joshua56.

Please see John’s post right above yours for how to contact Toontrack Support via the FAQ pages.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Oscar Stern
    Participant

There’s an updated version that does fit your needs & is more versatile.

greg brimson
    Participant

His I am a big fan and user of Toontracks I have many of your products, as you will see on my account, including superior drummer 3.

I recently purchased modern metal EZX for the sounds and it is not at all what I thought it would be. It is good but not what I imagined it was . Am I able to get a refund please and return the licence to you

Kind Regards

Greg Brimson

rixa

His I am a big fan and user of Toontracks I have many of your products, as you will see on my account, including superior drummer 3.

I recently purchased modern metal EZX for the sounds and it is not at all what I thought it would be. It is good but not what I imagined it was . Am I able to get a refund please and return the licence to you

Kind Regards

Greg Brimson

Please, contact our support directly regarding this. You can contact support via the Contact Support button at the bottom of any FAQ on our site. https://www.toontrack.com/faq/how-do-i-contact-support/

Rickard - Toontrack Music
    Make music - it´s EZ!
    www.toontrack.com
    www.facebook.com/toontrack
    www.youtube.com/toontrack

Thanked by: greg brimson
Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.