Today only – 40% off 18 selected EZXs.*

Today only – 40% off 18
selected EZXs.

Today only – 40% off 18 selected EZXs.*

post here only your S2.0 projects

Studio Corner
Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)
  • xturbox
    Participant

This a Metal kit. It might be a little bit resource demanding b/c of a bunch of EQ’s, but  I think the result worth this.
    It is set so that all track faders can be at zeros in you DAW and almost nothing should be added.
    Please, let me know what you think.

michiel
    Participant

great!!! now we are getting somewhere!!……the more kits people post the happier we are going to be!! hahaha
    I downloaded the kits and will try them out soon….thanks

Sevensvox
    Participant

Great sounding Kit Mintcheerios, but what about a S2.0 project file of this drum kit you created that you could share with the rest of us???

If not a file, maybe some detailed kit pieces, effects and busses you used???

Thanks

Marcum Stewart - Singer & Guitarist for Bluecollar Suicide in Nashville, TN. http://www.soundclick.com/BluecollarSuicide and http://www.myspace.com/bluecollarsuicide2

haunz
    Participant

hello,

please i need help!

when i’am loading one of the posted projects i just can hear the kick! whats wrong?

thanks!

Scott

hello,

please i need help!

when i’am loading one of the posted projects i just can hear the kick! whats wrong?

thanks!

The preset probably has ‘Multichannel’ selected as the routing option. Change it to ‘stereo’.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

haunz
    Participant

Thanks a lot, now it works!!!

John

OK,

here’s a Post-punk preset with Allaire as base.
    I quickly played some stuff and included a short MP3 clip to show what type of style it is intended for.

Hopefully I’ll soon get the time to translate some actual mixes I’ve made with Custom & Vintage into S2 presets.

BR,
    John

EDIT: I have re-uploaded the ZIP archive, 090824

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

John

So here’s a Custom & Vintage/Add-on .S20 Project.
    This Project I have tried to translate from a Session where I had Superior 1 running with a lot of Waves SSL and API plugins, some parallel compression going on inside the Pro Tools mixer and also I think I used an external Maselec Master Compressor.
    The Project is attached and if you browse to http://www.rammeltsoderstrom.com and listen to ‘A Brand New Day’ you can hear how it did sound in the song.

You need to have both Custom & Vintage and the C & V Add-on for this one to load properly and you will also need 1GB available to load it. Partial load will sound strange, so I don’t recommend it if you have less set as your memory limit.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Damian Blunt

Those presets sound fantastic John – I also listened to the songs on your website and they are excellent!  Thanks for sharing

Damian Blunt - Toontrack
    Quality Assurance
    Betatesting

John

Thanks Damian,

I’m working on converting the other songs you heard there to S2 Project files as well. When I have a spare minute, that is.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Anders Hagström
    Participant

John,
    I hope you´ll find some spare minutes.
    Serious, your presets sound fantastic. I really like the C&V kit.
    Thanks a lot for sharing these!

Anders.

Derek_81
    Participant

<- Beginner 😉

Erm.. Apart from the kick drum i dont hear anything in all of these presets… if i load a “normal” s2.0 preset everything works fine.

Scott

Read post 21 in this thread.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

memyselfandus
    Participant

ORIGINAL: John

Thanks Damian,

I’m working on converting the other songs you heard there to S2 Project files as well. When I have a spare minute, that is.

BR,
    John

cool

www.myspace.com/memyselfandus

booterscooter
    Participant

I can’t seem to download attachments. I get a “file not found” message. Is there something I need to change with my account settings, or is there a problem with the files?

thanks

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.