post here only your S2.0 projects

Studio Corner
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • michiel
    Participant

And here is my Rock-kit…. i sent all the drum tracks to one grouptrack in cubase and i put a compressor over the grouptrack to make it a little bit stronger.

the project and the audio file…..

http://www.gitaar.net/forum/index.php?read,23,329457,330416#msg-330416 last post (06/08/2008 10:28)

michiel
    Participant

and here is my JAZZ-KIT….

audio sample  =  http://www.gitaar.net/forum/index.php?read,23,329457,330710#msg-330710 (last post 06/08/2008 14:20)

check attatchment…

michiel
    Participant

Is there no one that will share some projects (drumkit incl effects)???
    Has someone used mine?? and did you liked it?

Damian Blunt

Thanks a lot for sharing michiel.  I will  try them out later:)

Damian Blunt - Toontrack
    Quality Assurance
    Betatesting

michiel
    Participant

granddaddy: thanks…..i use different settings for my e-kit so if you use your e-kit just use the “learn” button in the brouwser to be shure that the snare is the snare..ect.

if you just use the pianoroll function with midi in your sequencer it is no problem.

Wilfredo Nanita
    Participant

ORIGINAL: michiel

granddaddy: thanks…..i use different settings for my e-kit so if you use your e-kit just use the “learn” button in the brouwser to be shure that the snare is the snare..ect.

if you just use the pianoroll function with midi in your sequencer it is no problem.

Or set the midi on SD2 to GM Extended (I don’t use e kit).

The presets sound great.
    Thanks for sharing.

Wilfredo.

Wilfredo Nanita • willynanita.com • Windows11 Pro (22H2) 64bit • Intel Core i7-10700 2.90GHz Ram: 32GB • Steinberg UR44 • M-Audio Axiom 61 • Cubase Pro 12

Steven
    Participant

Thanks for posting these, great idea. 

When I load the projects, the drums in the SD2 window light up as I strike my drums (not always the way I have mine mapped), but no sound comes out.  But when I load one of my presets or the sample presets that came with SD2, sounds are fine.  

Downloaded 3 of the presets from this thread, and got the same results.  Any ideas? 

Steve 

Steve

godspeed
    Participant

I have ordered my Superior 2 upgrade and it should arrive in a week. These kits are now making me even more desperate to try it.

www.lucidrecess.com
    www.myspace.com/lucidrecess
    www.soundclick.com/lucidrecess

Rogue

ORIGINAL: sbutler
    Downloaded 3 of the presets from this thread, and got the same results.  Any ideas?

that’s more than likely a routing issue. Select the ‘stereo’ entry from one of the Mixer Output fields and see if that works for you… some of the projects posted herein certainly are set for multi out routing in the DAW, that’s for sure.

Rogue Marechal - Toontrack
    Configuration Manager

michiel
    Participant

yes that’s right rogue!!  i allway’s use the multichannel option for easy use in cubase.

I am happy to see that people are trying the kits and i hope that there will be someone who also want to share a nice “project”  (iam a guitar player and use a podxt-pro from line6….everybody is sharing sounds on the line6 site and that good!! so come on people…..upload your projects hahaha)

Tobbe
    Participant

Anyone have a preset/project to share for Roland TD-20 edrums?

michiel
    Participant

jontor: if you just load the project in your DAW you can easily asign your kit to the sounds of the project with the “learn” button.

mintcheerios
    Participant
    Dant42uk
    Participant

Camco Kit

gayface
    Participant

ive uploaded 5 of my kits over here…

http://www.toontrack.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=69875

there is;
    -metal kit
    -metal kit 2
    -metal kit 2 w/tighter snare
    -hard rock kit
    -rock kit

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.