Payments Working? Pending, Failed.

Other Pre-sales
Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Scott

For Toontrack Webshop issues, please contact Toontrack Support directly via the Contact Support button in the FAQ below.

https://www.toontrack.com/faq/how-do-i-contact-support/

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

dSam3
    Participant

Please cancel order 2893577 it is still in pending status.

The Visa card used is good for anywhere Visa is accepted.

Thank You.

Scott

Again, please contact Toontrack directly via the Contact Support button in the FAQ above. Forum techs do not have access to amend online Webshop orders.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

lotv
    Participant

Same problem after attempts with two different Visa debit cards and a MasterCard credit card. CONTACT SUPPORT – yeah, I did that. What a pain in the butt to have to enter serial numbers, etc just to ask a question about why Toontrack won’t take my money. I’ve been using your product since 2012 with no payment issues. Several months ago I had this same problem and just said screw it and never bought the product. So, I tried again today and same issue with three different cards. This will be last correspondence and last time wasted unless or until someone from Toontrack responds to my ticket and tells how to give you my money. You might want to pass this along to who needs to hear about it. You’re gettin’ paid. I’m not.

Matt Agrell
    Participant

Same issue here. Support first told me there was an issue with the bank now they are telling me I am mistyping. Um, no. Multiple cards, multiple times on multiple days- what a crock – their payment system does not work right.

So I miss the sale and some support guy tells his boss he closed a ticket. WTF?

• This post was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by Matt Agrell.
    oocrockandroll
    Participant

Why won’t you let me buy your products?! I have a good card, checked balance and bought something with it from another site.. and your site will not let me purchase anything  here!! I want to buy your stuff!!

Locklear Susan
    Participant

If it says failed or pending, this indicates that the payment was not successful and will not be successful in the future. Please make an effort to make payment using a different browser in the first place. If your payment is denied, please get in touch with your bank so they may investigate the matter further and let you know the various reasons why:

1. The account does not have sufficient funds.

2. The most that can be spent in a single day on a single transaction, as determined by the bank.

3. Transfers made internationally are automatically blocked; check with your financial institution to see whether or not they let you to make international transfers using your card.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.