online purchase: download AND box

EZdrummer Pre-sales
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Rogue

Hi – thank for your interest in Toontrack products,

as per our FAQ, no it’s not possible to receive the box if you purchase the electronic version. Apology for the inconvenience.

Rogue Marechal - Toontrack
    Configuration Manager

Bassshred
    Participant

HI i just bought dth metal from hell ..and yes i already own ezdrummer.. when i go to download dthfh it goes to another web page as if it is going to download. but no dowload file box appears?

bass Shred

Scott

Hi Gerald.

I can confirm this download issue.

I’ve sent an email to Toontrack’s website webmaster and I’m sure he’ll have things up and running ASAP.

I apologize for any inconvenience.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Daniel Dermes
    Keymaster

Hi Guys,

The download issue should now be solved, could you please try again and report any errors to me?

Daniel Dermes - Web Development Manager
    Toontrack

Bassshred
    Participant

ITs downloading to my CP.. thank you. !

bass Shred

pimenta
    Participant

Just going further and in order to confirm: on FLorida Music Co. it states the whole line is available for download.. including the SDX packs and no box is required if one chooses the download no box option. I am interested in upgrading my Custom and Vintage… but located here in the Cayman Islands.. so not really interested in the boxed version (to get them here is a pain). So is it confirmed? The whole download of the upgrade is available?

Pim

4 year old Dell XPS 410 Intel® Core™2 E6700 4GB XP SP 2
    Sony Vaio Core Duo 2 P7450 6GB Windows 7 64 bit
    Roland Td20KX/SPD30
    Superior 2-all SDX /Ezdrummer couple of packs
    BFD2/BFD ECO/Addictive Drums

Kip Count
    Participant

No, SDX’s ALWAYS require the disks for the full install.  The reason a serial number only version is sold, is for people who already have disks, who just need a license.   

Mac Mini M1 | Studio One 6 | PreSonus 68c | EZD3

Scott

From the http://www.floridamusicco.com/proddetail%7Eprod%7Ecustom_and_vintage_sdx.htm

Important! Please Note:  If you choose the download option, we can only accept Paypal payments from a confirmed and verified Paypal account.  EZ Drummer and the EZX expansion packs can be downloaded in their entirety from Toontrack’s website.  The Superior Drummer 2.0 and SDX expansion packs can be partially downloaded from Toontrack, but a separate Installer Disc is necessary for the complete installation.  If you already have an Installer Disc, choose the ‘Download no disc’ option.  If you do not have an Installer Disc, choose the ‘Download with disc’ option.  Shipping charges may apply for the ‘Download with disc’ option.’

So if you have the VSSD installer box (the ‘black box’) with all of the Toontrack products, then you don’t need the installer discs (obviously, since you already have them). But, if you do have a VSSD box, make sure you have the disc(s) for the product you want because as new products get released, you may or may not have the installer discs for the product you want.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

pimenta
    Participant

Thanks. So I’d better wait until my next trip to the U.S… which won’t happen shortly 🙁

Pim

4 year old Dell XPS 410 Intel® Core™2 E6700 4GB XP SP 2
    Sony Vaio Core Duo 2 P7450 6GB Windows 7 64 bit
    Roland Td20KX/SPD30
    Superior 2-all SDX /Ezdrummer couple of packs
    BFD2/BFD ECO/Addictive Drums

JASIN30
    Participant

i have purchased my superior drummer at guitar center.they gave me the serial numbers for superior drummer and metal foundry.i downloaded them and when i did it said that the file size of both programs was too large to download on the site so i downloaded just what they had on the site and they were suppost to send me the installer discs for both programs and they never did and im getting no help from support portal or the company.i just want what i paid for,please toontrack,send me my discs or let me know if youve sent them.currently my projects are waiting for these two items and i need what i paid for….!!!!!!!!!!

HP,vista,quad core phenomAMD,10 gig ram,650 gig HD,rokit 6,8.2 22" lcds.casio controller,m-audio controller,presonus fire box.mesa boogie blue angel.esp,ibanez,alvarez dana scoop,akg,mxl,carvin,berenger,soldano,emg,seymor duncan,lundgren.

Juicy
    Participant

U can only download part of the libraries now but u will still be getting full versions sent to u for the full libraries.
    The part downloads give u one kit and main mics and o/h this is what the”downloads” version are.The dvd’s still need to come no matter that you bought the download version.But somebody needs your address!!!

My rule is dont frick around with the shop,buy from TT get some instant download gratification and usually within one week the full dvd arrives.
    From what i understand some of these U.S shops dont quite have their staff clued in on how it all works ,one thing for sure u will get what u paid for even if you need to remind the shop.

JASIN30
    Participant

this was suppost to be easy.download,install,wait for disc to come.months later no disc.support portal doesnt get what im sayin.they got my address but the one on file b4 was not mine.so i contacted the support portal and gave them my new one and changed the old one in my profile and sent the shipping office my new address,hopefully this gets resolved or im gonna get my money back and call it a draw.

HP,vista,quad core phenomAMD,10 gig ram,650 gig HD,rokit 6,8.2 22" lcds.casio controller,m-audio controller,presonus fire box.mesa boogie blue angel.esp,ibanez,alvarez dana scoop,akg,mxl,carvin,berenger,soldano,emg,seymor duncan,lundgren.

John

JASIN30,

you do need to get discs from Guitar Center, preferably the VSSD box containing all products without serials (since you already got them).

Best Regards,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

JASIN30
    Participant

i was told that i have to get the disc in the mail and that guitar center does not furnish any of the disc,only the serials.

JASIN30
    Participant

ive already downloaded and authorized the program,i just need the libraries and all that goes with the sdx and sd 2

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.