Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Not able to see Product Manager in the Toontrack Folder after installation

Product Manager
Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Olof

Try using Spotlight to search for Toontrack Product Manager on your computer.

Olof Hermansson - Toontrack
    Coder

Muneeb Peeran
    Participant

Reinstalled it. Didn’t work.

Olof

Another way to find out where it is installed: Run the installer again but don’t click the Close button when it has finished. Instead, select “Installer Log” from the Window menu and change “Show Errors Only” to “Show All Logs.” In the Search/Filter field, enter the word “touched” to find a line saying ‘… PackageKit: Touched bundle …/Toontrack Product Manager.app” That line reveals where the application was installed.

Coder

Muneeb Peeran
    Participant

The Log says “Nov 24 00:11:16 Muneebs-MacBook-Pro installd[563]: PackageKit: Touched bundle /Users/muneebpeeran/Library/Application Support/Toontrack/Product Manager/Update/Toontrack Product Manager.app”.

There is no folder called “Toontrack” after “Application Support” though.

Here’s a screenshot of the folder.

Screen-Shot-2017-11-24-at-12.18.27-AM.png

Olof

That’s a different Application Support folder. Use the Go menu in Finder, select “Go to Folder” and paste “/Users/muneebpeeran/Library/Application Support/Toontrack/Product Manager/Update” (without the quotes). Move Toontrack Product Manager.app from there to Applications/Toontrack.

Coder

Muneeb Peeran
    Participant

Got it. Thanks.

Muneeb Peeran
    Participant

This showed up when I ran the software after preparing itself for an updateScreen-Shot-2017-11-24-at-1.27.29-AM.png

Muneeb Peeran
    Participant

@Muneeb Peeran said:
    This showed up when I ran the software after preparing itself for an updateScreen-Shot-2017-11-24-at-1.27.29-AM.png  

How do I fix this error? Still not able to use Product Manager

Olof

This is usually caused by the hidden trash folder having the wrong owner. To fix that, open Applications/Utilities/Terminal and paste this command there and press enter:

sudo chown muneebpeeran ~/.Trash

It will ask for your computer password. Then Product Manager should be able to update itself.

Coder

Daniel Beebee
    Participant

I have the same problem. I’ve tried everything in this thread but nothing has worked. Doesn’t look like it could install the Product Manager as per the Log (See Attached)

Olof

Hi Daniel,

That’s not the installer log for Product Manager. This post explains how to view the log: https://www.toontrack.com/forums/topic/not-able-to-see-product-manager-in-the-toontrack-folder-after-installation/#post-2000738

Coder

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.