No Sound from EZ-Drummer or SD2 and 3

Studio Corner
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Bear-Faced Cow
    Participant

It sounds like you have SD3 set up as multichannel within Logic. You may want to check both your SD3 routings as well as a Logic’s (you might have to click on the ‘+’ in Logic’s channel strip to add more channels).

jord

Jordan L. Chilcott

Web Site: https://jordanchilcottmusic.com/

BMPNYC
    Participant

Thanks BFC.

When I instantiate SD in Logic, there’s a choice, Stereo Output or Multi-Channel output, and Logic responds to that command. I this case I just needed stereo for a very simple beat, but even though the SD mixer showed output, my DAW wasn’t seeing it.

The funny thing is, I closed SD3 and when I instantiated it again, it was working normally.

But then I tried instantiating another SD track, just to see, and there was only the sends again, no main drums.

So I tried just grabbing the SD 3 plug that was working into a new track, and that time it worked.

This is confusing..

John

…alternatively, you may have accidentally routed the Instrument Track’s output to your Reverb Aux Bus in the Logic mixer.
    Or solo’ed an AMB mic or Reverb Bus in the SD3 mixer.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

BMPNYC
    Participant

I’ll look closer. Thanks for pointing the way John.

GEETARZAN
    Participant

I have no sound from EZ Drummer 2. My EZ Keys is fine. Also on previous mailings on this issue.

What has Logic Pro got to do with EZ Drummer interaction? I use both separately!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.