NKS Support

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 54 total)
  • Henrik
    Participant

Thanks for the feedback. Your request is added to our feature request list!

Henrik Ekblom - User Experience Designer
    Toontrack

Ted Hetfield
    Participant

Yes please – do this – I now own a Komplete Kontrol S49 MK2 – and Toontrack + NKS would be great

Thank you

Steven Adams
    Participant

another vote for nks. Maschine Mk3 and Komplete Kontrol A25 and Toontrack

David
    Participant

And another vote. The lack of NKS is the only thing keeping me from purchasing ezbass or any more expansions for ezdrummer.

juliankleiss
    Participant

Yes, please, thank you!

MichaelAbbott
    Participant

Add one more voice to the hope for NKS support. I own EZ Keys, Bass, and Drummer 2 – it would be a big boost to my workflow if these instruments integrated with others I control via NKS.

David
    Participant

Any news on NKS as it’s been nearly 2 years since the original post?

benesoen
    Participant

I’m just beginning to use your marvelous piece of software. Indeed, the only missing for it to become outstanding is NKS integration. Do you have any plans for this feature?

Frank Zappa 13
    Participant

Add me to the list. The NI Komplete Kontrol S MK 2 controller is now the heart of my setup as I have seen more and more products use their NKS protocol.

Frank Zappa 13
    Participant

Henrik,

If you are still monitoring this thread I would like to make you aware of freelancesoundlabs.com if you aren’t already. Jason, the site Admin has developed NKS templates for Sectrasonics, UVI, Korg, Air, Arturia, Plugin Boutique and others. He has indicated that he would be willing to develop NKS templates for Toon Tracks products if offered a NFR license. This would seem to be a win, win opportunity for all concerned parties. Please pass this info along to those whom it may concern.

Thanked by: Zachary Samel and ea350
    Jeff
    Participant

Another vote for NKS support here too! Toontrack + site Admin Jason please make it happen!

messagescdl
    Participant

Yes, another vote – NKS support would be very appreciated.

If it’s not comming from Toontrack, it will probably come from another contributor, anyway, have to wait.

SimonORorke
    Participant

+1 for NKS support.  I have a Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk2 keyboard and I’m a new user of Superior Drummer 3.

For me, the best thing about NKS support for SD would be support for the colour-coded light guide on the keyboard.  So, unless and until Superior Drummer provides NKS support, I will consider using the Komplete Kontrol application to make my own light guide key map or maps for Superior Drummer.  However, the colour-coding possibilities using that method are more limited than with an NKS implementation.

SimonORorke
    Participant

As NKS is not (yet?) supported, I have provided some Komplete Kontrol keyboard light guide key maps for Superior Drummer here:  https://www.toontrack.com/forums/topic/komplete-kontrol-keyboard-light-guide-key-maps-for-superior-drummer/.

metrosuperstar
    Participant

Yes please!  I use SD3 and I have the Komplete Kontrol S88 MK2. So many NKS integrations on the market today – get on it Toontrack!

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 54 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.