New Song released today with lots of Toontrack stuff in it

User demos
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Markus Johansson
    Participant

Sounds great man! I’m really digging the chorus- funky, full of attitude and drops right where it’s supposed to be.
    /Markus

Thanked by: John
    Bear-Faced Cow
    Participant

The song is nothing short of amazing! The vocal layer floats perfectly on top of the music. I love the harmonies. The groove had me bobbing my head in rhythm. I loved it! I also love the way you had me right at the course. You set me up perfectly, and BAM!

Why aren’t you making videos for Toontrack on your song creation process, instead of the some of the ones that are online? This is a real song and people like myself would totally relate to this rather than watching the ones that are just expounding the possibilities of what can be done. If you used a lot of Toontrack stuff in it, then it deserves to be shown.

jord

Jordan L. Chilcott

Web Site: https://jordanchilcottmusic.com/

Thanked by: John
    John

Thanks for listening guys!

Jord, that’s an interesting idea. I will have to think about how I’d set that up. Normally when I go into work mode, I’m not talking much and social mode is switched off, so I think it would have to be more of a ‘this is how I did this’ rather than ‘OK, so let’s create something’ video.

Again, thanks for listening.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Bear-Faced Cow
    Participant

Just stick a camera on and do your thing. As well, record the screens using whatever screen capture application. Afterwards, you can do a narrative voice over. You can break things down that way. That way, you don’t interrupt your flow and it would be great to see the Toontrack products in serious action, giving us perhaps some new perspectives. Not to mention that it would be a refreshing change from seeing 1000 ways to mix metal in SD3 (nothing against metal, but there’s more to Toontrack products than just that).

Jord

Jordan L. Chilcott

Web Site: https://jordanchilcottmusic.com/

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.