new EZGuitar

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 56 total)
  • Oscar Stern
    Participant

That would certainly make things super cool (along w/ extending the range of all the EZ Bass instruments to be the same from D#0 to A#4 like the Metal EBX) because 1st of all 5 (and more) string Upright Basses (as well as Acoustic Basses) are becoming more common these days, plus the extended range would allow us to add a bit more low end. Adding more presets like Reed Organs, Chemnitzer Concertinas (w/ Volume Knobs for each Rank of Reeds), Accordions (Volume Knobs for each rank of Reeds), etc. would also allow us to be more flexible, besides they now make Pianos w/ 108 Keys (such as the Stuart & Sons Big Belura) so extending all of the EZ Keys instruments to 9 Octaves (C0 to B8) would allow us to get even more creative w/ our arrangements.

JRNezdrummer
    Participant

Now with EZKeys 2 in the pipeline (pre-ordered and ready to go!) I am sooo…looking forward to an EZ acoustic guitar. There are some great midi acoustic guitars out there, but none of them have the kind of interface that EZbass and now EZkeys 2 have. No vacations for you guys until we get our EZ guitars!!

Thanked by: Trevor
    Si
    Participant

Yes! Please, Toontrack – give the guitar the Toontrack touch it deserves. We’re starving out here! Native Instruments (Electric Sunburst, Vintage, Shreddage) is my current go to, but requires Kontakt and bizarrely does not allow for expansion packs. I’m running out of patterns, and Ample is kludgy. UJam has a lot of options but sounds terrible. Starting with EZKeys, I now solely use EZDrummer (and SD3) and EZBass – which are incredible. A DAW within a DAW. There’s no way I could realise what I want to hear without Toontrack. I am very grateful, and if you need a tester for EZGuitar (if it happens) – count me 100% IN!

Gordino
    Participant

I agree

Oscar Stern
    Participant

That’s totally gonna Rock

vanofox
    Participant

Toontrack give us the guitar please 

Gordino
    Participant

Can’t wait for an EZGUITAR…..GET  ER DONE…..PLEASE.

vanofox
    Participant

Hello. Is any news about ezguitar?

denisdrums1
    Participant

Bonjour l’équipe;

vous pensez qu’ un EZguitares va sortir pour la fin d’année ? Ce serait trop cool avec des boucles ROCK BLUES que je mettrais direct dans mon DAW il me manque vraiment dans ma collection bien sur ! des qu’il sors j’achète ! si vous avez un plans pour les boucles guitares compatible STUDIO ONE 6 2023  je suis preneur car un peut bloqué pour mes compos a cause de ça snifff !

merci l’équipe pour une réponse de votre pars ….a savoir que j’ai déjà  tous les EZ (Drums, Basse,Key  il me manque la gratte grrrr!…)

Denis

Paul Bright
    Participant

It’s been over 2 to 3 years since this got posted, so I seriously doubt we’ll ever see anything resembling an ezguitar.   If they were going to do it they would have done it already!   Sorry to say guys, ezguitar’s are things of what you dream of at night only and they forever remain in the land of lost toys ….

• This post was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by Paul Bright.
    Gordino
    Participant

I don’t disagree and I am surprised that they would let companies like Native Instruments get the upper hand on them.

Gave up on this a few months after I posted a request note.

denisdrums1
    Participant

Bonjour Gordin.

Bein oui c’est incompréhensible ?? ce qui est bizarre c’est qu’il ne répondes pas franchement le support me dit toujours la même chose ? je site: c’est une bonne idée un EZguitar je transmet votre demande  au service concept ….mais jamais de réponses…. si quelqu’un connais un fournisseur de boucles guitare ROCK ,BLUES complètes intros , rhytmiques , chorus et finals que l’on peut mettre dans son DAW (moi c’est STUDIO ONE 6 pro) merci a lui de m’éclairer ce serait cool ! moi je me sert pour le moment de loopmaster  guitares qui est en fichiers wave….et attention !!!a looperman qui est dans le même style mais  pas de suites d’accords les sons sons bon mais le concept est un peu bâclé ….

enfin tous ça pour dire que ça vaux pas et de très loin un FUTUR..EZguitare qui a mon avis vue les réponses des potos du dessus n’est pas près de voir le jour ! à rien y comprendre!

Denis

Paul Bright
    Participant

Great idea though and would have made them a ton of money….

Cliff Turner
    Participant

If you look at their past history of major updates / new releases it’s one a year .

EK 2 last year . EZB year before so they’re not going to be upgrading those .

They don’t do multiple new products each year , but when they bring one out it’s well thought out .

EZdrums is still relevant .

Do we need SD4 ?

My punt it EZ G in early 2024 .

cheers

Cliff

• This post was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by Cliff Turner.
    skolarr
    Participant

If you look at their past history of major updates / new releases it’s one a year .

EK 2 last year . EZB year before so they’re not going to be upgrading those .

They don’t do multiple new products each year , but when they bring one out it’s well thought out .

EZdrums is still relevant .

Do we need SD4 ?

My punt it EZ G in early 2024 .

cheers

Cliff

• This post was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by Cliff Turner.

I was planning to post here to make this same point. Toontrack typically does one major release per year, announced around March/April and released around April/May. I’m hoping that 2024 will be the year EZGuitar is released. I know that some people have been requesting SD4. But to be honest, EZD3 is good enough that I can wait until 2025 for SD4. And unless SD4 has some revolutionary feature that’s not available in any other drum VST, it’s unlikely that I will get it anyway. EZGuitar, on the other hand,  could be a game changer. If it’s not announced around March/April 2024, this it’s likely that it won’t get released until 2025. I’m trying to manage my own expectations so that I’m not disappointed if SD4 is released instead.

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 56 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.