Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Neither Logic Nor GarageBand Sees Toontrack In Audio Units List

E-drum Workshop
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Henrik
    Participant

If you check the info about EZdrummer 2 > installation in the Product Manager, does it say that it’s completely installed? In the installation process it’s possible to chose not to install the AU plugin.

Henrik Ekblom - User Experience Designer
    Toontrack

Thanked by: william
    william
    Participant

Thanks for the reply.  Yes, it shows AU 2.1.8 installed.  Also, I know where to look for the AU and it’s not there.  I have several AU programs and they’re all there except for Toontrack.

• This post was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by william.
    Henrik
    Participant

Can you search the hard drive to see where EZdrummer.component has been installed? The standard location is Macintosh HD > Library > Audio > Plug-Ins > Components.

Henrik Ekblom - User Experience Designer
    Toontrack

• This post was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by Henrik.
    william
    Participant

I didn’t know how to do what you’re asking me to do but i gave it a shot anyway.  I clicked on Finder, then lower down under Location there’s an icon of my computer screen with my name next to it and I clicked that, then HD, then Library, then Audio, then Plug Ins, then Components and there was EZDrummer as well as EZDrummer demo.  I deleted the EZDrummer demo and rebooted my computer and opened Logic.  No Toontrack in AU list.

John

Hi William,

I take it you’re good now, from what you posted in the other thread?

BR,

John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.