Need Authorization Reset

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 66 total)
  • bluestblues
    Participant

This is so frustrating. I have downloaded and tried to install EXDrummer Lite 5 times already today, and still can’t get it to work. I can open the program, but if I try to do anything, a message box comes up that says, “Can’t find any drummers.” Also, I can’t locate EZDrummer in my Presonus software. What gives?

Also, when trying to install the software, it gets interrupted with 1309 and 1311 error codes.

Please help me get this thing running properly. I am very close to using very unflattering 4-letter words.

Scott Eshleman
    Participant
    John
    Participant

Dear Scott,
    Could you please reset my authorizations please? Thank you in advance for your time.

Scott

All set John.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Alexander Pugal
    Participant

Hello, I need all my authorizations reset also. I cant authorize EZdrummer on my new computer because of it, can an admin reset ALL my authorizations? Please and thanks

Alexander Pugal
    Participant

I mean I need to remove not reset my authorizations

dean.davenport
    Participant

Can you delete my inactive authorizations on EZDrummer?

Scott

All set.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Oliver Friedrich
    Participant

Hi Guys,

please be so kind and reset all my authorizations for all products, as I bought two new computers.

Regards

Ollie Friedrich

Sean
    Participant

Hello admins! I’ve cleared some of my old computers out of my authorizations/activations. Would you be able to clear these inactives so I could authorize my new computers? Thanks!

Scott

@yooniq. You’re all set.

@Orsusmetal, You’re all set too.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Roland Lim
    Participant

Could someone please help me to reset my in-active authorizations please? Thank you!

John

@Roland Lim said:

Could someone please help me to reset my in-active authorizations please? Thank you!

Done

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Thomas Nguyen
    Participant

I changed one of my computers could you reset my EZdrummer lite authorization please?

Scott

Al set.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 66 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.