Migrating EZ2, SD2, SD3 plus Midi packs, SDX and EZX to a new computer.

Product Manager
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • John

Hi,

first install all the plugins.
    Then open SD3 and go to Settings> Libraries/Paths.
    There you should be able to add/set the paths to your SDX libraries on the separate drive.
    Note, you do NOT add path to an EZX. At the bottom you have an entry called ‘Additional Libraries’; this path should be pointed to your ‘EZdrummer’ folder on your separate drive. After that, your Toontrack MIDI and EZX:s should be picked up automatically.

When all library paths an additional is set, you should be able to open the PM and Authorize All.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Timm Spinn
    Participant

Resurrecting this because I am in the same situation, except I don’t have Superior Drummer. Just EZDrummer and EZKeys, and a shit ton of EZX expansions and MIDI packs. Without SD, these instructions don’t help me. I installed EZD and set the path to my drive with all my drum libraries, but it does not recognize anything.

I did this about a year ago, so I know it works. But I can’t find any instructions anywhere on how to do this. There is no way everyone re-downloads everything every time they use a different computer. Can anyone help?

Operating system: Windows 10
    John

Hi Timm,

this FAQ describes how to move the location of the EZdrummer 2 repository:

https://www.toontrack.com/faq/how-do-i-move-the-sounds-for-ezdrummer-2/

The same principle applies to EZkeys, just switch out ‘EZdrummer’ for ‘EZkeys’.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.