Metalheadz Producer Presets clip

User demos
Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Coryd
    Participant

Nice!!! Good stuff Lee! How do you like the Palmer with the 6505? Do you find recording guitar pretty easy this way?

S2.3 NY Vol 2/Music City/Metal Foundry/Evil Drums/dfh Superior Claustrophobic/Electronic/Twisted Kit/Metal Machine

Lee Cassidy
    Participant

Oh, hai Cory. We’re both away ‘from home’

Yeah, it’s very easy to record with. I set mine so it’s hardly colouring the sound at all, then use impulse files for the cab emulation. The Palmer itself is very easy to use. It doesn’t even have a power switch! You just plug in your amp and you’re away!

Coryd
    Participant

ORIGINAL: leecassidy

Oh, hai Cory. We’re both away ‘from home’

Yeah, it’s very easy to record with. I set mine so it’s hardly colouring the sound at all, then use impulse files for the cab emulation. The Palmer itself is very easy to use. It doesn’t even have a power switch! You just plug in your amp and you’re away!

Indeed we are haha!!!

Awesome! Thanks for the input on that! I have always wondered about those. You have some great tones on this track Lee!
    I may look into one of those in the future, but for now i think i gotta stick with my Axe Fx for the time being. Its still a great tool.

Again, cool track Lee!!!

S2.3 NY Vol 2/Music City/Metal Foundry/Evil Drums/dfh Superior Claustrophobic/Electronic/Twisted Kit/Metal Machine

Lee Cassidy
    Participant

“gotta stick with my Axe Fx” – oh, poor you 

jrobbins
    Participant

SICK! Kick Ass Lee! Thanks for sharing….

This software is making us drummers expendable! lolololol

Lee Cassidy
    Participant

Thanks a lot, man.

Haha, don’t worry. There’s a comparable one for electric guitar and bass, too. Even one for human voice. We’re all doomed!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.