Looking for certain Midi Grooves.. not sure where to post

Studio Corner
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Jay Coover
    Participant

It sounds like your real problem might be that you don’t have the exact kick patterns that you want.

I would work on finding something close, then editing the kicks in your host. Cut/paste, carry on…

SD 2.3 NY vol 2/Metal Foundry/C & V/Roots 1 & 2/Music City Latin Percussion/Funkmasters/The Classic/Jazz/Pop!/#1 Hits/Electronic/Twisted/Claustrophobic EZKeys 1.1 with all the trimmings

Leevious
    Participant

I agree with the post above. If you haven’t picked up the Library of the Extreme 2 pack, I would suggest that too. There are some odd skank beats that you may be able to work with… especially if it’s just a matter of moving some kicks around.

newfoundjeff
    Participant

Where can i get Library of the extreme 2? or which one is it? cause on the site they have, death and thrash, blast and fills and fill insanity.. looking at all them i think you’re probably referring to Death and Thrash. Just wanted to make sure. For 29$ i could pick it up and give a try at least. ill just bundle it with the Dirt and Randy Staub Ez Mix expansions and maybe ill pick up the brooks wackerton midi grooves from platinum samples.. i think from what i read if you buy the songs, it actually seperates the songs for you so you dont have to drag the whole damn midi file in there and then cut and paste.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.