Looking for a drum rhythm

Studio Corner
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Juicy
    Participant

Check the Two beats and Train Rhythms in Nashville or Music City and Blues are similar .

Staffan Öfwerman
    Participant

Thanks for your answer, but I think the accent is different in this rhythm. It’s not the 2 beat country style. Not the train either.
    The strongest beat is probably on the first hit and then on the fifth and the ninth.

I guess I will have to program it by myself to get the right thing.
    Just thought that someone might have heard it in all the midi files or packages that are out here on Toontrack.

Staffan Öfwerman
    Participant

Actually a friend of mine had the Nashville. Maybe there can be something there. Maybe just change the quantize in some of them. I will try to listen more and then might buy that one.

Juicy
    Participant

Yeah it is more like a military rudiment played like a keyboard player .

Left & right Sticking which you wont find in the libraries .
    I was pointing out others that would be similar but more natural drum kit accents in case thats what you meant by natural .

There is Left and Right sticking in Trainbeats but its not all on the down beats with the kick.
    Its all just 16th notes so you would actually achieve what you want if you edit simple velocities plus it would have a less strict quantised feel

There is midi out there that is real Military style heres the first one i know.

http://www.platinumsamples.com/ps/MilitaryCadence.php

They are perhaps more complex but with some sifting around and or editing too but this is like the real deal of what the example is .

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.