Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

logic x 10.5 and ezbass help please

Studio Corner
Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • John

Hi,

I can run EZbass with Logic Pro X 10.5, in Catalina. Did you try to open the Plugin Manager in Logic and Reset & Rescan EZbass?

At which point does Logic crash? Is it when inserting the plugin or after running a while?

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

chris matz
    Participant

put buffer size to 512 from 128

seems fine.i was given code to put in terminal.enclosed copy.thanks for help John.did tests this morning all ok

cheers chris

ps :it was crashing when for example i was cutting and changing chords in bass or putting long slides in.logic just disappeared and went to desktop.

Bear-Faced Cow
    Participant

Logic 10.5 has been a tad unstable as it is. I have been able to crash it without any plug-ins. I doubt EZBass is an issue.

jord

Jordan L. Chilcott

Web Site: https://jordanchilcottmusic.com/

chris matz
    Participant

cheers jord for reply,its crashed again.sent in report.

drums out of sync as well

Bear-Faced Cow
    Participant

The best thing is probably bombarding Apple with the crash reports at this time. I’m almost able to make Logic crash by sneezing on my iPad while running Logic Remote. However, I’m quite confident that Apple does receive these reports and takes them seriously, since I have seen a few updates with the fix is that a knowingly sent reports in for. I’m also willing to bet that I wasn’t the only one sending in these reports.

jord

Jordan L. Chilcott

Web Site: https://jordanchilcottmusic.com/

chris matz
    Participant

all good jord thanks ive got time machine and gone back to last logic x

running amazingly well again.cheers for support

stucam
    Participant

This is still happening with LPX 10.5.1, Mojave and EZBass 1.08.  Every time I go to manipulate MIDI data, particularly mod wheel data in the EZB track, it quits.

What the hell, Toontrack!

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.