Up to 20% off all individual MIDI packs for drums, EZkeys and EZbass!*

Up to 20% off all individual MIDI packs for drums, EZkeys and EZbass!*

Up to 20% off all individual MIDI packs for drums, EZkeys and EZbass!*

Latin Percussion with Akai MPD26

User demos
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • douglas
    Participant

That’s pretty cool and the gang.  Are you still diggin’ this percussion pack?  Are the verbs on the samples themselves or are you using the room mics in Superior for that?

Thanks.

Glennbo
    Participant

ORIGINAL: dug dog

That’s pretty cool and the gang.  Are you still diggin’ this percussion pack?  Are the verbs on the samples themselves or are you using the room mics in Superior for that?

Thanks.

Thanks!

I’m totally digging the desktop pad controller. For grins I set it up to play my normal Superior drum kit using Hit Factory samples, and then recorded this bit, playing the kit drums via desktop finger pad controller.

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=11431282

I have a full set of V-Drums that I would normally use for that, and really got the finger pad controller to do hand percussion on, but it’s kind fun playing a set of kit drums with finger pads. Oh, and I do have some synthetic verb on the percussion samples, which are the percussion from “Drumkit From Hell Superior”, or Superior 1 as some folks call it. The kit drums in the Latin Percussion bit are using no verb of any kind and have only room sound from Superior for verb.

douglas
    Participant

Sounds like you’re pretty happy with the Latin Percussion Pack. I’m thinking about getting it, but there aren’t that many examples to listen to. Doesn’t seem to be a whole lot of feedback on that product either, unless I’m not looking in the right place.

Cheers.

Glennbo
    Participant

ORIGINAL: dug dog

Sounds like you’re pretty happy with the Latin Percussion Pack. I’m thinking about getting it, but there aren’t that many examples to listen to. Doesn’t seem to be a whole lot of feedback on that product either, unless I’m not looking in the right place.

Cheers.

I’m guessing that what they sell as the Latin Percussion samples for SD2 are a derivative of the samples I have which are from SD1 or Drumkit From Hell Superior as it was called before SD2 came out.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.