How to get a refund

Product Manager
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • teacha
    Participant

ATTN: CUSTOMER SUPPORT
    I purchased EZ Drummer 2 (W/Songwriter pack) a couple of weeks ago. I spent several days experimenting with the preset drum grooves and fills. In short: About 80 percent of these drum grooves and fills were terribly inconsistent with the description given, and the ‘variation’ buttons offered for each setting gave little to no variation at all.
    It is almost as if the programmer had assigned tracks with no thought of how the groove would be applied to an actual song.

As example:
    A simple Midtempo-Straight 4/4 -Verse groove variations sound like a drum solo in progress, sounds nothing like you’d hear in the ‘verses’ of a song.
    The Ballad straight 4/4 verse variations sound like rock grooves. And again, the variation buttons are simply much of the same. Attempting to ‘Edit’ these grooves for applicability to a song becomes exasperating and time-consuming.

Without going into extensive analysis, the above pretty much sums up my experience with this software. It was frustrating beyond words to try and use the inferior presets that make up this pack.
    Much to my surprise, there is nowhere on the website to actually CONTACT someone about this matter. I want a REFUND for a product I feel was misrepresented about its functions and applicability.
    In the absence of getting a prompt reply from Toontrack, I will continue seeking means of resolve and posting my evaluation of EZ Drummer 2 on various sites (Like YouTube) where this product is shown in such flawless form.

Hope to hear from Support on this matter soon!

Operating system: Windows 10
    John

As example: A simple Midtempo-Straight 4/4 -Verse groove variations sound like a drum solo in progress, sounds nothing like you’d hear in the ‘verses’ of a song. The Ballad straight 4/4 verse variations sound like rock grooves. And again, the variation buttons are simply much of the same. Attempting to ‘Edit’ these grooves for applicability to a song becomes exasperating and time-consuming.

Hi,

this sounds to me like you are not listening to these grooves in a proper tempo range, could this be the case?

E.g. a Ballad groove intended for the 60 – 80 bpm range may sound OK at 50 bpm or 95 bpm but would most likely sound completely wrong at 120 bpm.

To get in touch with Support, you simply visit any one of the FAQ pages, they all have a ‘Contact Support’ button at the bottom.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

sheamus627
    Participant

So I messed up bad. I BOUGHT THE EZDRUMMER2 Library not knowing that it was not actuall ezdrummer2. Is there anyway I can get a refund?

Operating system: Windows 10
    bsuchy
    Participant

Hi

I bought ez drummer 3  and was excited to get it.  after purchase i tried to download the product but i found out it is not compatible with my system  (Mac osx 10.9.5)  i would like to cancel this purchase because i cannot download the product.

i am not going to upgrade my osx cuz then id have to upgrade my pro tools etc etc.  ill stay with ezdrummer 2 and get some expansion packs.  i appreciate your products thanks.  wouldve been nice to talk to someone but i see you don’t do phone support.  i will have wells fargo dispute the claim if i am unable to cancel.  thanks again!

Ben (suchymusic@gmail.com)

701-426-4668

Operating system: OS X Mavericks (10.9)
    rixa

Hi

I bought ez drummer 3  and was excited to get it.  after purchase i tried to download the product but i found out it is not compatible with my system  (Mac osx 10.9.5)  i would like to cancel this purchase because i cannot download the product.

i am not going to upgrade my osx cuz then id have to upgrade my pro tools etc etc.  ill stay with ezdrummer 2 and get some expansion packs.  i appreciate your products thanks.  wouldve been nice to talk to someone but i see you don’t do phone support.  i will have wells fargo dispute the claim if i am unable to cancel.  thanks again!

Ben (suchymusic@gmail.com)

701-426-4668

Operating system: OS X Mavericks (10.9)

You are welcome to contact our support directly regarding this. You can contact support via the Contact Support button at the bottom of any FAQ on our site. https://www.toontrack.com/faq/how-do-i-contact-support/

Rickard - Toontrack Music
    Make music - it´s EZ!
    www.toontrack.com
    www.facebook.com/toontrack
    www.youtube.com/toontrack

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.