How to contact customer service?

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 14 replies - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • RUSSROB
    Participant

I tried to unload toontrack from my Mac 10.5 and re-load on 10.6 and it doesn’t load! what gives? I’m read to buy the lion and just try to load it there but need some support here. H-E-E-E-E-L-L-L-P-P-P!
    Thanks and God Bless,
    RUSSROB

rohnbailey
    Participant

Is anyone else getting this message trying to get to toontrack?

The page cannot be displayed because an internal server error has occurred.

moneyfornothin
    Participant

I need help on istall. I just upgraded from vista 32 bit to windows 7 64 and cant download ezdrummer. I have tryed downloading ezdrummer lite and and the 32 bit version HELP

Scott

moneyfornothin,

It looks like you’ve downloaded the correct file (TT106_EZdrummer_WIN.zip). Unzip it and run the installer.

In the future, please start a thread in the EZdrummer Support Forum.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

boogielew
    Participant

I purchased latin percussion. Installed it, everything seems fine. Then i went to check out the different sounds, prior to really even using it. Each item i clicked on the only thing i heard were the cymbols. As i worked through the lists, i would click on say tamborine and hear congas or cymbols and throughout the list everything seemed out of sequence. I have reinstalled numberous times with the same results.

ericburd
    Participant

I have a MacBook Pro early 2011 running Yosemite…I installed and tried EZdrummer demo out and liked it so I bought the full version for 149.00 Here is my problem, when I downloaded the “full” binary and went through the install process there was still only the demo version…ok no big deal went back to the demo binary, ran the uninstall and then tried to reinstall the full binary…It goes through the process without any errors and when I go to the application folder…No Toontrack folder…did a search through spotlight and found the folder, clicked on the folder, no contents…ran the uninstall again, and reinstall, same thing happened…so when I ran the install again, and when the box for the destination folder appears, I see that in the far right column it says upgrade…do you think that toontracks has given me the upgrade binary instead of pointing me to the full version?..if so HOW IN THE HELL do I get the full binary?…I have been fooling with this for 2 days now…oh and just to let you know that i’m not some dude who doesn’t know his way around a mac, my gig is as a Unix/Linux admin…so I KNOW its the binary because the demo works fine…any ideas?…Oh and toontracks (bad support with no number to call)

Eric Burdick
    Screen-Shot-2015-05-21-at-10.09.10-AM.png

Scott Eshleman
    Participant
    ajp251
    Participant

Hi, Does anyone know how to edit the 8 bars loops? I find it annoying that each 8 bar loop ends with the same exact fill in. I’m trying to drape the midi file or delete a piece of the kit but its not sounding good.

nick Alagna
    Participant

the complaints are valid regarding customer service. Toontrack minimally helpful and their suggestions are often wrong, perhaps because I’m am not clear in communicating actual problem other than me , but they ought to be more aware of the type of problems that end users will encounter , and they don’t , and when you have problems they act like your some fool I follow the instructions and still nothing but less money in my pocket and missed deadlines because my precious time is wasted futzing with software installs? not making music

Scott Eshleman
    Participant

ajp251 wrote
    Hi, Does anyone know how to edit the 8 bars loops? I find it annoying that each 8 bar loop ends with the same exact fill in. I’m trying to drape the midi file or delete a piece of the kit but its not sounding good.

Dave Bates
    Participant

need to contact customer service!

why is that so difficult? also, please top updating your shit so it will continue to work without constant new headaches

John

Hi Dave,

there is a link to ‘FAQ/Contract Support’ at the footer of the web site as well as a link at the bottom of every FAQ page:

https://www.toontrack.com/faq/

This is the most direct channel.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Gregor14
    Participant

I recently did the upgraded from my ezkeys 2.  Which was sent to my Toontracks PM. It was installed but I did not get the Organ.  My question what comes with the upgrade .  I had exkeys 2 pior to the free upgrade that was sent to me.  I believe I was upgraded to 2.0.5 from the 2.0.4.  I did purchase ezkeys 2 through a third party last year.

Thank you,

Gregory

John

Hi Gregory,

your questions would be better posted in the EZkeys Help section.
    https://www.toontrack.com/forums/forum/ezkeys-line/ezkeys-help/?view=all

First, I think you mix up upgrade and update; an upgrade would be from EZkeys 1 to EZkeys 2, an update from EZkeys 2.0.4 to 2.0.5. The former is from one iteration of the instrument to another, the latter includes bug fixes and/or expanded features.

The Session Organ EKX is a separate library purchase (unless you have bought a Bundle), so it isn’t included in EZkeys 2 Core.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Viewing 14 replies - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.