One day only: 17 classic EKX expansions at up to 40% off!*

Guitar Instrumental

User demos
Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • notstewart
    Participant

I clicked your link, but I can’t find “we are blue monkeys”. The link brings me to an artist named “Flume”.

Paul

Samplitude Pro X3 Suite, SD 3, Tascam UH7000

Christian Derdul
    Participant

Thanks for letting me know Paul as it was working for me here. I think I fixed the link, does it work now?

Mac Pro 4.1, 2.26 GHz 8 Core, 28 GB RAM, OS X 10.10.5, Logic Pro 10.2.0, Apogee Duet

notstewart
    Participant

Yeah it’s working now. Great tune!. I like how you blended the heavy rythm with the lead, very Van Halen like. I also listened to Life ahead and loved that! The acoustic and electric work very well together and great build up at the end. This would be a great driving song or I could see it fitting in a movie. Man there are some very good guitar players on here, makes me want to just put mine down. Very creative songs, nice work!!

Christian Derdul
    Participant

ORIGINAL: notstewart

I like how you blended the heavy rythm with the lead, very Van Halen like.

You totally get it! thats exactly what I was going for. Thanks for the feedback I really do appreciate it.

I also listened to Life ahead and loved that! The acoustic and electric work very well together and great build up at the end. This would be a great driving song or I could see it fitting in a movie.

Thanks for listening, since I don’t sing (yet) you get lots of solos instead This song was inspired by my daughter and written a long time ago.

Man there are some very good guitar players on here, makes me want to just put mine down.

And there are kids on youtube that are scary good too. Like my sister (a violist) told me a long time ago it does no good to compare yourself to others just do your own thing. Your playing seems just fine to me, and you have a cool singing voice too which is not an easy thing to pull off as I’ve just discovered.

Very creative songs, nice work!!

You too man!

Mac Pro 4.1, 2.26 GHz 8 Core, 28 GB RAM, OS X 10.10.5, Logic Pro 10.2.0, Apogee Duet

BigJguitar
    Participant

Yea thats great stuff man , your pretty damn good. Keep up the good work! I wish I had the patience to make changes like those hahaha!

http://www.reverbnation.com/jasonhanerfeld

notstewart
    Participant

That’s good advice from your sister, worth heeding. It’s funny I just read a similar quote a few days ago that went something like…”we experience cold, hurt, and pain alone, but we only feel poor when we compare ourselves to others”.
    Thanks for the compliment on my vocals! I originally didn’t want to sing, but figured the only way I was going to get any songs done was for me to sing them myself.
    I hated them at first, and still have issues with them, but I found if I double tracked them, I was able to live with the results. The downfall is that it’s quite time consuming trying to match the tracks as close as possible.

thanks again!

Christian Derdul
    Participant

Thanks BigJ you’re pretty good yourself!

Christian Derdul
    Participant

“we experience cold, hurt, and pain alone, but we only feel poor when we compare ourselves to others”.

I like that.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.