Guitar Companion to EZBass

Studio Corner
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Billy 86
    Participant

I’m a devout EZbass user, both for writing and sometimes in my actual projects.  Now, I’m also looking for a vst to enter guitar parts into my DAW. Guitar is my primary instrument, so I don’t need help writing parts and I’m not looking for premade riffs. I tend to do midi based mock-ups of songs when collaborating with others, as this makes changing tempo and moving parts around much easier as we write.

Has anyone found a guitar vst similar to EZBass that they recommend?  I need something that I can use for creating guitar parts – electric guitar chord work intertwined with single notes, including simple muting, hammer-ons, pull-offs, etc.  Has anyone found something suitable for this?

Thanks for your thoughts!

• This topic was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by tinktink.

Would something like this work? https://jamstik.com/

SD3, EZD, EZ Keys 1&2, EZ Bass. Win10, i9/9900, all SSDs, 64g RAM, Cakewalk, Studio One

shyamk
    Participant

I’m sure I’m not the only one who feels this way, but 2020 would have been much harder if not for guitar. With little else to do, I poured more hours in to practice than I have the past 5 years combined, and my progress is definitely noticeable. I’ve also added a few children to the collection as well, much to my wallets chagrin. How has music helped you through this difficult year?

Niklas Wagener
    Participant

Rec.: Solemn Tones Odin

Thanked by: Lex415
    Lex415
    Participant

Appreciate this, I hope Toontrack has something like this in the future.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.