Forum Passwords

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Whitten
    Participant

I’m using my own very simple password.
    Maybe you are missing something or have made a mistake on logging in and set up the first time?

On your ‘My Profile’ page you have an option to ‘Change password’.

stephenpaulharper
    Participant

ORIGINAL: Whitten

Maybe you are missing something or have made a mistake on logging in and set up the first time?

Indeed I was missing something AND I must’ve made a mistake on my initial setup.  I was looking right through the “change password” on my profile page. At some point my initial pw wasn’t accepted, and in that case the site sends you a multi-charactered hieroglyphics-styled pw that I defy anyone to remember.  I’m still puzzled as to why none of my four computers will store the cookies from the site, however.

Thanks very much Chris.

Windows 10, REAPER, ADK edrums, Mimic Pro and DDTi TMIs

jbraner
    Participant

I’m still puzzled as to why none of my four computers will store the cookies from the site

Is it a setting in your browser?

John Braner
    http://johnbraner.bandcamp.com
    http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner
    and all the major streaming/download sites.
    -------------------------------------------------
    Reaper 7 x64 (latest version), Windows 11 Pro 64 bit, AMD Ryzen 3950x, 32GB RAM, MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk Wifi mobo (not using wifi though), NVIDIA GEForce GT710 video card, MOTU Ultralite AVB audio interface

stephenpaulharper
    Participant

ORIGINAL: jbraner
    Is it a setting in your browser?

I don’t think so.  I’ve tried IE and Firefox, and Toontrack cookies never show up in either.  I’ve definitely got cookies enabled when I’m visiting the site, so I’ve no idea what’s up.

Thanks for the reply.

Scott

I’m using Firefox 5 with cookies enabled and have no problems.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Whitten
    Participant

I’m always able to log in automatically.
    One weird thing I have is that if my browser predicts I want to go back to a reply I’ve already posted, the forum says it can’t find the page and then logs me out.

stephenpaulharper
    Participant

Yeah, I’m using the latest Firefox with cookies enabled.  They just won’t take.  Interestingly enough, the cookies for my account ARE stored, and it’s just one click to get into my members area on the main TT site.

Brad
    Participant

Hope I’m not stating the obvious, but when you log into the TT forum, you have “save as cookie” selected on the TT forum login panel, yes?

Mac Studio M1 Max, RAM 64 GB, 1TB Drive, OSX 12.x/13.x and Windows 10 (VM)
    DAW: Studio One 5/6, Pro Tools Studio
    DTX Express III (Extreme triggers), Nektar LX88
    OWC Thunderbay Mini (4 X 1TB Sata SSD), Express 4M2 (4 X 2TB M.2 SSD), Envoy Express (1TB M.2 SSD)
    Presonus Quantum, Faderport & Faderport 8
    Black Lion Sparrow Mk2 A/D, FMR-RNP-RNC, MIDI Xpress 128, BM5A, KRK VXT4, Equator D5
    2020 Macbook Pro 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD Audio(mobile rig)

stephenpaulharper
    Participant

ORIGINAL: bradch00

Hope I’m not stating the obvious, but when you log into the TT forum, you have “save as cookie” selected on the TT forum login panel, yes?

I wouldn’t put it past me to overlook something like this, but in this case, no I’m checking the cookie box every time.  If it was just Firefox, or just IE, I could understand, but both is just plain weird.

Thanks for the reply.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.