ezdrummer..prob w/ types of beats.need help

Studio Corner
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Richard Kitt
    Participant

You cannot expect to have ready made grooves tailored to your exact requirements.  If that was the case think how many grooves would be needed to satisfy the EZDrummer customer base.

Different expansion packs for EZDrummer and SD2 contain more grooves + you can look at things like Groove Monkee and Platinum Samples who sell MIDI grooves in different styles.  Other than that I guess its down to you to create your own if you cannot find something that works.

Frank Muller
    Participant

Find a groove that’s reasonably close to what you want, edit the groove until it’s EXACTLY what you want, copy & paste…

Asus P8P67-LE V3 P67 LGA1155, Intel Core i7 2600 LGA1155 CPU 3.4GHz, 16GB DDR3 RAM
    RME HDSPe AIO audio card, Sonar 8.5.3 Producer Edition, EZDrummer2, Nashville EZX, Pop&Rock Kit EZX, Rock! EZX, Blues EZX
    Currently evaluating Cakewalk by Bandlab

Juicy
    Participant

Usually its just the kik drums that are a bit fancy or just doing not what you want .

As the others explained there are other libraries
    i.e ..Drummers song pack is more straight up.
    My suggestion for a quick result with what you do own,would be ,
    get a pattern that has the right hats and snare(pretty easy) and if the kik drum is wrong just mute it or even erase it
    Then just replay the kik the way you want(several ways to do this).Start saving your own variations and ad fills later,Sometimes you only need the last 2 beats of a fill ,then add a crashes or accents to your pattern ,this is all about midi editing.

Tdragon
    Participant

Suggestions in this thread are to edit the beats we are buying in EZD. Is it possible to do editing in Easy Drummer? Is it possible to build beats based on the preset sounds?

Tdragon

John

Tdragon,

no editing of grooves can be done inside the EZdrummer plugin.
    You do this in your DAW/sequencer after importing the beat that is close to what you are seeking.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.