Ezdrummer For ipad

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • NATHAN KEYES
    Participant

Toontrack, don’t get behind the times! Please do sonething like IK multimedia and make your programs ipad usable. Note, ipad pro should have more than enough processing power to handle it. 😉

Thanked by: SnareManiac
    Daniel Jobbins
    Participant

I agree, the iPad range is becoming more powerful year (the Pro especially with it’s 4gb ram) and even the storage options are increasing now (up to 256gb) so it’s definitely time for some Toontrack software to be ported across (maybe Superior Drummer 2 would be a bit much but EZDrummer, EZKeys and EZMix would be perfect!)

Thanked by: SnareManiac
    james blasko
    Participant

Time to rock

Thomas Cantrell
    Participant

I’d like to see EZkeys on the ipad. Great to work on chord progressions etc. then email the midi for work in the DAW.

sfran162
    Participant

@Jaime89a said:
    I would like to know if you plan to create EZdrummer to use on the ipad. There are more programs of this type but no one like EZdrummer. In addition, the program interface is designed perfectly for ipad, any drummer needs an app like this on his ipad.

Thanks!!!  

@Jaime89a said:
    I would like to know if you plan to create EZdrummer to use on the ipad. There are more programs of this type but no one like EZdrummer. In addition, the program interface is designed perfectly for ipad, any drummer needs an app like this on his ipad.

Thanks!!!  

I would like to know too!!! It seems like they should have taken care of this already as long as it’s been out. I’m sick of the fighting the lag on my PC knowing my iPad or even iPhone would do such a better job when using this for live triggers.

Scott Eshleman
    Participant

@sfran162 said:
    I’m sick of the fighting the lag on my PC knowing my iPad or even iPhone would do such a better job when using this for live triggers.  

IF such a product is on Toontrack’s product roadmap (and I have no way of knowing if it is),
    why do you think that your iPad or iPhone “would do such a better job when using this for live triggers“?
    What are the specs of your PC (OS, processor, RAM, diskspace)?!??

…and to what result or outcome would you hope to achieve with an EZDrummer app on your iPad/iPhone?

Alek
    Participant

Guys there has been three doezen people and 4 years. App for iOS would be quite appreciated.
    I love your products but this is strongly discougaging me as a new customer. 4 years no app? Obviously “people in charge” are either not reading this or don’t care.

@Jaime89a said:

Thanks!!!  

@Jaime89a said:

Thanks!!!  

Thanked by: Ses8080
    Zed
    Participant

Yes Please.

EZdrummer, EZkeys and EZmix for iPad so that I can use the terrific EZmix guitar presets.

As long as the iPad versions of the products exist they DO NOT have to be stocked full of goodies. Users can still have to pay the regular prices for the different MIDI packs and and instruments but could them use them on iPad.

I would LOVE to be able to work on a drum track in iPad.

I would LOVE to be able to create piano tracks with EZkeys on iPad.

I would Love to be able to plug a guitar into my iPad and access my favorite EZmix guitar presets!

Thanks Toontrack!!

Thorsten Nathan
    Participant

Hey Toontrack,

it‘s been a while. We arrived in 2020 with even better iPads. More and more musicians use the iPad as a live tool to trigger samples and more.
    How about a long awaited iPad App for the SD? It‘s part of our musician lifes now and will be even more in the future.
    Please get on the train with us. 😉

Thanked by: SnareManiac and OneDruminFool
    swhitlow
    Participant

Would absolutely love to see this and I know it would be a money maker for Toontrack. Even if they started out with an iPad app that just allowed me to use my current packs and do some simple loops or drum patterns that would be great. I say, let’s keep this thread alive until they make it! 🙂

Thanked by: SnareManiac and Thorsten Nathan
    kaiyak
    Participant

I would like to add my voice for requestion a iOS version of EzDrummer. iOS is becoming a mature platform and the PRO version of iPad are very power full.

You could sell in app purchase like crazy.

Thanked by: Thorsten Nathan
    mick gochanour
    Participant

Has anyone tried importing  exdrummer/superior midi for x-drummer (or similar app)as and interim workaround?

Alan Geer
    Participant

+1

Seems SO MANY people are creating song ideas on iPAD theremust be a case for this.  This thread started 10 YEARS AGO Toon track!

Donnyten
    Participant

They’re pretty adept at ignoring users, I’ll givem that much.

Jerry Dutton
    Participant

Please create the apps for iPad. Especially EZ Drummer 2. Make it with less features but charge almost the same amount. This way you still have a strong business model. I would purchase it and I bet thousands of others would too. If I am mistaken, and there is a way to use it on the iPad, I will come back and post that I was wrong. Meanwhile I guess I will be looking for something else?

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.