Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Ezdrummer For ipad

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 11 replies - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • MetalTerrorist
    Participant

EZ Drummer2 on iPad would be amazing. There’s already several great synth/keys VSTi’s and a couple of capable DAWs. I already own EZDrummer 2 and I’d still consider buying another version for iOS if that were an option. There’s nothing like EZDrummer on iOS right now. Everything is synths, sampling and basic electronic beats. GarageBand just don’t cut it after you’ve used EZDrummer.

Regardless, thanks for EZ Drummer and the packs. It’s a HUGE boost to all us non drummers that still wanna write music.

Nico Lohse
    Participant

Please!!!! This would be soooooo awesome

Nico Lohse
    Participant

Toontrack, don’t get behind the times! Please do sonething like IK multimedia and make your programs ipad usable. Note, ipad pro should have more than enough processing power to handle it. 😉

I guess even the IPhone is capable to handle ezdrummer 🙂

strangersfaces
    Participant

With high hopes, I check several times per year to learn if EZ Drummer is available for use on the ipad with Auria Pro. No joy so far….

A2EKit
    Participant

In this thread back in 2015 it was said fear not, we hear you.  So nearly 7 years later and EZD2 has not been configured for an IPAD? What is the problem?

John Harris
    Participant

Plus one.

GsxCasper
    Participant

I’d also love to have it on the iPad

alejandroll
    Participant

Come on toontrack !  iOS release pls

• This post was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by alejandroll.
    SnareManiac
    Participant

In case no one noticed it, there’s Logic Pro for iPad for a while now. Builtin instruments and production tools are quite nice for an iOS device, but since iPad 5th generation (I’m using an iPad Pro 6th generation with the M2 chip), linking an iPad to external devices (computer, external monitor, MIDI controller) is a breeze. Just plug and play. Sure, the major advantage of the iPad is a rather compact size packed with a powerful chip rivaling computer ones.
    Considering all of this, are we going to plug our iPads each time we want to use any Toontrack product? Just asking.

Lucas de Wit
    Participant

I just want to add my voice to the choir – Toontrack for iPad please!!!

kaiyak
    Participant

On iOS land, we now have the power of M2 chip. The DAW in Logic Pro. Every possible plugin instruments and effects that one could dream of. But month after month people come to the Audiobus forum and ask how can I get real drum on iOS. The answer is always the same. Their is only a couple of half baked solution, nothing usable.

https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/59328/acoustic-drum-app-recommendations

Toontrack: the only tool missing from iOS studios is a drum and beat library.  Please grace us with your presence in iOS land.

Viewing 11 replies - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.